Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hayajneh  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 2:33:26 PM(UTC)
Hayajneh
Private

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello General Zero Hour Modders, this is a paid task, I need someone with deep knowledge in Generals Zero Hour game engine

PM me on Discord Hayajneh#0346 if you think you can do any one of these requests for more details, and price negotiation

if you cant do them yourself and if you know of someone who might be able to do this please help me by telling me who are the best people for this sort of stuff on this forums or anywhere in the world.

just guiding me to the right people on the forums will be a great help, thanks in advance to anyone who would bring me closer to where i want to be.

(note there will be more tasks than this later on but for now you tell me how much money you want for each one of these)

extract exact information about the game:

1- angle of the camera in zero hour, if you have worked on
game engines before they will be the rotation of the transform on the x axis i think.

-2 source of light location, (or an explanation of how light works in this game)

-3 the map fallen empire exact size (horz (x) size, vert (y) size, border size)

units in ZH seem to gain 33% speed increment when moving diagonally, can you confirm the angle(s)
in which this happens? (is it exactly 45 degrees or 44-46 or 43-47, or....etc )
(to me personally it seems exactly 45 degrees, if am wronge it wont be a wide range,
since the bonus movement speed seems to go away with the slightest turns from 45 degrees)

*** extract 3D models ***
but not any 3D models

-1 i want to know if it is possible to extract a whole map terrain as a 3D object from the game files,
or at any form, if 3D object is not possible and say you can do it as an image.

if that is possible what is the resulted format?, can we change it from one format to another? can we open and edit it in 3D editing software (thats if its 3D object),
(note that my knowledge is so poor in 3D software that am thinking if there is formats for 3d objects just like images, which i have no idea whether these formats exist or not)

-2 extarct all terrain textures in the game.

PM me on discord if you think you can do any of these.
thanks 1 user thanked Hayajneh for this useful post.
MccCnhJr on 5/31/2022(UTC)
Sponsor