Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stevers7012  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 10:49:05 AM(UTC)
Stevers7012
Private

I have all the waypoints and perimeters set up correctly as far as I know. 4 of the AI work correctly but the 5th one just sits there and has a white flag on the command center. All I did for players was oush the add skirmish players, button. Also I chanced the value of the 3 real people’s supply docks to something like 99999999 and it changed it in the script to a random really high number but my supply chopper won’t pick up from it but it will from other random docks I’ve spread through the map that I didn’t change the value on. Also is there an easier way to be able to enter/capture a supply drop zone I’ve placed than to script it as “ if drop zone 1 exists then make supply 1 unmanned”? With it like that I can send a troop to enter it but not capture it. Same result as capture but I don’t think that’s the right way to do it
Sponsor
Offline Annihilationzh  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 4:30:26 PM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
Quote:
4 of the AI work correctly but the 5th one just sits there and has a white flag on the command center.

It's been a looong time since I last made a skirmish map so I might not be very helpful here. There's a lot of things that can cause an AI to not work properly.

So you added skirmish players - did you add any others? My first guess would be that you've gone over the player limit.

Quote:
Also I chanced the value of the 3 real people’s supply docks to something like 99999999 and it changed it in the script to a random really high number but my supply chopper won’t pick up from it but it will from other random docks I’ve spread through the map that I didn’t change the value on.

The simplest way to get an infinite supply dock is to have the script regularly set the value to 50k. E.G. Set the script to evaluate once every 30 seconds and to not deactivate.

Quote:
Also is there an easier way to be able to enter/capture a supply drop zone I’ve placed than to script it as “ if drop zone 1 exists then make supply 1 unmanned”?

If the drop zone is civilian you should be able to capture it the normal way.

Unless you mean a faster way of doing it than that? You can grant the capture building upgrade for free via script. You could also transfer assets to a player. Player0 is the host. Player1 is the 2nd person in the list. Etc.

Another method I've seen is hiding the drop zones underground. Then they'll drop the crates on the floor. Or you can put them under an oil building and the oil will collect the supplies.
If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.
Offline Probably1FPS  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:37:39 PM(UTC)
Probably1FPS
Private

I know this was 5 months ago but I'm hoping someone will still see . I am making a 2v2v2 map and on some games , some AI work and others don't , I have looked on YouTube and only found 1v1 maps so I don't think they are much help , then I have looked in different forums and haven't found anything that helps me . I'm also new to world builder btw . any help will be appreciated .
Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 12:42:39 AM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
its either your map size or map triggers .. either way you can contact me on Worldbuilder discord for steady chat
A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage