Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Pasha  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:03:13 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I wanted to load inf_ChineVehicleListeningOutposts with 5 of inf_ChinaTankHunters. Each inf_ChineVehicleListeningOutpost would have 8 inf_ChinaTankHunters in. Please look the pictures. I liked to load during spawn of inf_ChineVehicleListeningOutposts with click to box "Load members into transports (if applicable)"

2 of 4 Outposts full with Tank Hunters, each has 8 TankHunters, 3rd Outpost has 7 TankHunters, and 4th Outpost not loaded and has only 3 TankHunters.

Is this a bug or did I make a mistake?

Thanks in advance
Pasha

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:05:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pasha attached the following image(s):
Team_ID.jpg
Reinforcement.jpg
Sponsor
Offline SkyMix_RMT  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:05:50 PM(UTC)
SkyMix_RMT
Major
Portugal

Was thanked: 132 time(s) in 96 post(s)
I do not know how if the loading of members into transports is instant or if the infantry needs to walk over to the transport in order to enter it, because if that is the case that might be it, try spawning the team inside the map first to see if the garrison is instantaneous or if the tank hunters need to walk.
Check out:

My Music (Techno/House/Experimental)

My Website (GeneralsCentral)

My Youtube Channel (Inactive)

World Builder Community Discord
Offline Pasha  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 3:31:15 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

SkyMix_RMT,

TunkHunters spawn together with ListenigOutPosts as a single team. I have used this type spawn many times. Mostly i was using Humvees and Missile Defenders. I tried these new couple on my new map. They would go into GLA Sneak Attack Tunnels after spawn.

Anyway, I made a workshop map and video to explain the problem (i hope you like Ed Sheeran, its better than listening my poor English). There are 2 teams spawn in 2 players AOD map.
  • First Spawn 4 inf_listeningOutpost and 20 Tank Hunters, 5 tank Hunters for each Outpost.
    As i explained on previous post, 2 of 4 outposts are fully loaded but 1 of 4 Outpost no loaded, 1 of 4 outpost needs 1 more Tank Hunter. 6 Tank Hunters not loaded and waiting at the bottom edge of map. You can see on video.

• Second Spawn 4 Battlebusses and 32 Tunnel Defenders. 8 Tunnel Defenders for each BattleBus. Same scripts are used as first spawn. All BattleBusses are full. No problem.

What is wrong about my inf_ListeningOutPost, Is it bug or did I make something wrong?
In first version of game, inf_ListeningOutposts were carring 10 infantry. It modified by following versions and patches.

Please find attached map and movie link.

Movie

Map

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 3:45:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline SkyMix_RMT  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 7:36:26 PM(UTC)
SkyMix_RMT
Major
Portugal

Was thanked: 132 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Video is very helpful way of understanding what the problem is.

I believe this is a bug you can't fix, but there are 2 workarounds I can think of:

Spawn 26 or more tank hunters instead of 20 tank hunters, and the ones in the bottom have enemy pathfinder there to kill what is left.

Or you can make seperate tank hunter team and order to garrison with a script.
Check out:

My Music (Techno/House/Experimental)

My Website (GeneralsCentral)

My Youtube Channel (Inactive)

World Builder Community Discord
Offline Pasha  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 7:40:46 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

SkyMix_RMT,
Thank you for your answer.
i spent 5 days to solve this problem. It was waste of time.
I have to change teams.
regards

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 7:41:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 6:14:04 AM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
actually and iirc .. spawning something on out of borders are really buggy .. something will not going to happen as it supposed to be ... i already do something like putting a unit at outside border and make him move to the game are via trigger but something bad really happen his special ability shows up and say its missing at top right corner of the screen and the trigger doesnt work at all
A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage

Offline Pasha  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 8:14:57 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

adrianemapmaker,

The spawing inf_ChineVehicleListeningOutposts with 5 of inf_ChinaTankHunters has bug even in border.