Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gameanater  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 1:24:49 AM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Hey guys. I know it's been a couple years since I've been really active here, and only recently I've begun to check the forums regularly again. I've grown a lot since then and still have a lot of growing to do. But here's the rundown since I figure the guys I've chatted with here deserve some form of explanation even if it's not neccesarily a big deal to all.

This year has been very interesting for me. I had a girlfriend and it lasted for 6 months for one. It was a very enjoyable six months though and I'm thankful for it.

Also my goodness I hate looking at my old posts here, heheh.

I took interest in another girl this who is incredibly similar to me... but long story short, we differ just enough in religion issues to make us seemingly incompatible.. at least in my current state.

Basically me and her were never quite official but we got quite close. I'm still on very good terms with her though and I really really care about her a lot and we're good friends.

But for a MULTITUDE of reasons surrounding the whole thing with her that I will not disclose on this site I don't believe I'll be seeking a girl for quite some time. Short version, I've got a lot of issues about myself and around myself that I will not be able to fix in the immediate future. My interest in this girl unfortunately created some family issues which felt like getting emotionally stabbed in the heart... but truth be told I still greatly admire this girl and would enjoy a chance to make it work with her. That won't happen for some time and who's to say if she'll even be interested by the time I'm able to act on that.

There's a multitude of personal issues and details I don't wish to discuss on the public forums here other than to say this entire past year has been... interesting. I can say it's been emotionally strange, dealing with myself and trying to adjust to adulthood (as corny as that sounds) and finally getting a full time job. Oh goodness the stress of that surprised me at first, heheh. But I've learned to deal even though I'm a bit sad I can't devote a lot of time to C&C, gaming, and nerddome like I would love to. I'm admittingly a little out of touch with pop culture and nerdiness when it comes to mainstream music, games, etc... Part of that because of my personal tastes and such I suppose. 

I still would like to complete my mod for Zero Hour despite being badly out of practice with it. However I am also considering college and other activities that may destroy any chance of that happening within the near future, and who's to say how big or small the C&C Community might be by then. Heh.

It's not all bad of course. Just stressful and interesting. I've improved my art and as stated I'm considering taking college courses to further improve that. I might post some of my art here, I might not... We'll see. I've also reestablished some connection to older friends and met new friends which always helps.

Anyway thanks to whoever reads this for reading it, and a big thank you to my awesome friends from life and the C&C community who I sadly wish I could give more time too. I really appreciate all the joy you guys have brought me.

Peace. Smile
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Sponsor