Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gameanater  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 11:45:23 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Hey ho. How's everybody been? Been awhile since I've been here... Having a full time job for the first time is interesting.

I've been more interested in retro first person shooters recently. I've just completed the original DOOM and am blazing through DOOM II... Considering even playing Wolfenstein 3D afterwards. Also DOOM Eternal looks awesome.

I'm considering doing another Zero Hour map. Effectively it's a throwback to Wolfenstein, but instead you are controlling Colonel Burton and must escape the GLA Castle Deathstrike, slaughtering guards and rescuing other prisoners and gaining upgrades as you progress (to keep the RTS element relevant and the map from getting boring).

Of course... I've developed a habit of appearing on this forum for a bit then disappearing again... Heheh....
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Sponsor
Offline zero hour mad map maker  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 8:38:29 PM(UTC)
zero hour mad map maker
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Canada

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Gameanator!!! Been SUCH a long time........... I know I am every seriously late on this post. O_O, but hey man, What's up?????

Good to hear that you might be considering doing another map!!! ^^, If you do end up doing something like this, please update us!

I've been more or less good myself. But, I am going to FINALLY get a gaming computer this summer. So when I do, I hope to return to this site, to bring back some memories; some laughs; and just over all get backing into mapping, and actually live up to my name "Mad Map Maker" Haha!

Hope you see this buddy! Lemme know how you have been. I'll try to slowly bring back my activity here as well. But plan on being even more active in the summer; once that sweet glorious computer comes... I've been waiting to build one since 2015!! 4 years man!
Ready for Anything! --- C&C Labs Staff , Maps Staff , Moderator