Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bastakhan1  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:43:02 PM(UTC)
bastakhan1
Private
Pakistan

I am trying to connect 2 home comps via router or directly but keep getting a msg "your serial is already in use".
Could it be because I am using the same cd for both comp? or does it relate to my serial ports? The game works fine on both comps.
I guess it is obvious that I am new to the world - appreaciate all the help!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

here is the link how to fix it

Sponsor
Offline klingondragon  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:36:24 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
It refers to the serial numbers of the games. In order to play multiplayer, you must use games with different serial numbers.
I discovered this myself a couple of months ago. My Grandad, cousin, and I all used my origin account and tried to play generals together, we couldn't. I created an account for my Grandad and bought him the ultimate collection and we could play together.