Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Fate  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 3:57:27 PM(UTC)
Fate
Private
United States

Hey guys, first time poster. I've been playing command and conquer games for decades. I originally had the boxed versions, but my toddler destroyed them when he got into my computer desk. Well I got the itch to play recently and bought the ultimate collection edition from Origin. I've looked for hours and haven't come across anything relating to how to get custom maps to show up on Yuri's revenge or Red Alert 2. I found a link to download a registry, but that didn't help and still left me confused. I've created a maps folder in my directory and still nothing. Just confused all around and haven't come across any answers.

My goal is to just play offline skirmish mode with custom or modded maps to just wind down my day. Not looking to get online or anything. My question is how do I get custom maps to show up for Yuri's Revenge or Red Alert 2 when I play on skirmish mode?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fate
Sponsor
Offline k1234567890y  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:28:52 AM(UTC)
k1234567890y
Private

Find the directory for Red Alert 2 and put the maps under the main folder after unzipping.

Note that the file extension for Red Alert 2 is .mpr, and for Yuri's Revenge, the file extension is .yrm