Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline king  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:36:57 PM(UTC)
king
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just want to know are there anyone in here using the AIMod skirmishscripts 1.04/1.06.

It makes the game crash and I noticed that Toxin General still dont build maraudertanks, toxintrucks or combatbikes? Thats just 1 general.

But the thing is that I now have to use the 1.04 original skirmishscript to play game
without crashes. I did a time check in the period before crashing with AIMod the 7 AI bots built around 2000 units. But the original skirmishscript 1.04 the AIs built around 3500 units? But the original skirmishscript doesnt makes another base around supplydocks only in AIMod skirmishscript but that AIMod script crashes my game. Anyone for a fix or guidance.

Thx in advance

Edited by user Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:37:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline Zatsupachi  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 10:00:56 AM(UTC)
Zatsupachi
Major

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 155 post(s)
I use AI Mod. Yeah. The AI just doesn't use those.

Again, they don't have teams for those.

I think the unit count thing is just the difference between the two SkirmishScript's team setups. I'm guessing the 1.06 one has less unit count for performance-sake.

Also, quite honestly, the AI expanding bases is really just for show, since the AI gains cheat money the longer they stay anyway(unless you're playing easy AIs).

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 10:03:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"It's precision_bomber."

Death Label HAS BEEN RELEASED(go get v0.99):
http://www.moddb.com/mod...oads/death-label-ver-099

Next Episode:
precision_bomber's Zero Hour SCIENCE!
Offline Gameanater  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 11:34:31 AM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I could be wrong but I seem to remember Toxin General AI using Marauders and Toxin Tractors.

Although I could be wrong about the Marauders and the Toxin Tractors might have just been from the Tech Reinforcement Pads.

I think the AI though chooses a set of General's powers randomly at the beginning of a match so it might have had the Marauder Tank science in their somewhere. Although I could simply be totally wrong.
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline Zatsupachi  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:32:03 PM(UTC)
Zatsupachi
Major

It's the Marauders that are the issue methinks, is because I think the AI only has a 50% chance having it as part of it's skillset set on AIData.ini. I don't remember too much of it tho.
"It's precision_bomber."

Next Episode:
Offline king  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:17:07 AM(UTC)
king
Major

I have seen the missing tanks but they are only in campaigns!! I really thought that the maker of the AI script and then the newer version of 2015 should have all errors fixed. It was pretty close, because it upgrades all and use their special weapons. 1 thing annoys me AI only builds 1 superweapon at a time and only rebuilds it approx. 5 times then almost like giving up. Standard 1.04/1.06 script almost never build secondary bases at supply docks but takes all oilderricks. I no nothing about adding more ai buildings in ther aidata.ini file. There must be coordinates for the buildings and thats something I no nothing about....yet...Back to the marauder. I tried to enter the science in the skillset so it could purchase the science of maraudertank. No luck. Not scripted apparently. The AIMOD data has produced a bit more errors than I had with only 1.04 / 1.06 patches and scripts. Maybe I should go back to scratch with 1.04 and then put in all my mod data with winmerge and only use the boring script of vanilla ZH.

Thx.
Offline Zatsupachi  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:52:31 AM(UTC)
Zatsupachi
Major

(I'm p-sure in real game against humans building 5 superweapons and just having destroyed meant it's a losing strategy)

The AI only builds one Superweapon because there's only one pair of coordinates to place them in their SkirmishBuildList(unless it's SW gen), once more in AIData.ini.
You can add more to their build list, just a) the coordinates must be somewhere the AI can build it without too much deviation b) it is within the recommended AI build size object. The coordinates originate from the left-bottom corner of the map.

Once you modified the SkirmishBuildList, you now have to add a script of the AI building it.

Expansion bases are based whether the nearest supply dock besides natural one they have taken has 25000(can be adjusted via scripting) credits and is SAFE from enemy prescence.

Another factor is the terrain, if there's too little area in close proximity to supply or supply docks then AI will not bother.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:56:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"It's precision_bomber."

Next Episode:
Offline king  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:56:42 PM(UTC)
king
Major

I tried yesterday to import aimod skirmishscript into my own created map and under neutralplayer it states that its made by lion and r42. Then I save map. After that reloading the map in wb and importing original zh skirmishscript its still stating that the script is made by aimod creator in zh 1.04 skirmishscript? Help

Edited by user Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:58:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified