Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zatsupachi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:13:27 AM(UTC)
Zatsupachi
Major

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Isn't the Philippines wonderful?
Like man, when all those other places on Earth were under attack by Isis, those places UNITED.

Here, when our President declared Martial Law in Mindanao(which I live pretty much at the heart of it) because of Isis worshippers burning schools and attacking other civilian targets. EVERYONE'S PANTS GOT RILED UP.

I suppose the term 'Martial Law' got some bad rep due to the abuse of the Marcos era, but this is 2017. The Philippine Constitution has recieved updates lately, and I don't think that sort if shtick will happen again. Though of course, there'll possibly be a curfew-- but that is not that bad really.

Though, I'll cut this short. Everybody's becoming 'professional' political analysts lately, and I don't want that here.
"It's precision_bomber."

Death Label HAS BEEN RELEASED(go get v0.99):
http://www.moddb.com/mod...oads/death-label-ver-099

Next Episode:
precision_bomber's Zero Hour SCIENCE!
Sponsor
Offline acidbrain  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:11:51 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Duterte is a pretty tough president who doesnt fear extreme measures to solve a problem, i read once that he personally went on the streets to kill drugsdealers, maybe those IS azzhats wait the same future.
Religion...omg what is this world suffering under everything that has to do with that invisible dude in the sky...
I really hope we as humanity wake up someday and see religion for what it really is, a controlmechanism...
Panem et kirkinses
Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:48:32 AM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Well this is so Shjt Man ... Terrorist are going Ridiculous , i Mean more Bad
Killing People with no reason
Still Watching tv and I Know Things Goin Crazy and Crazy
A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage

Offline Gameanater  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:57:40 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Glad to hear you're still good and I hope it calms down in your country.

Politics suck. I usually don't get involved in political debates or conversations online much because that just stirs up the pot way too much and in the end, everyone gets mad at each other and nobody's thoughts are changed.

I'm Conservative, I have my beliefs, you have yours, end of story. I will respectfully disagree with yours if we disagree, but I won't belittle you for it and if I believe your side's beliefs and agendas will be harmful to my country, I'll vote against it as long as I have the ability too (which I will be getting the ability too shortly-- hooray 18th birthday lol).

That said, I do very much have the ability to get whiled up and will try my best to defend my beliefs.

---

Anyway, back on topic more...

I do hope and pray nothing happens to you and that you and your country will be alright.
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.