Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Pasha  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:54:00 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hey Compstomp Players,
I uploaded more then 100 Koenig B's Compstomp maps to www.pashacnc.com. You can download them as Koenig B's map packs from www.pashacnc.com/mapmake...M_P/KoenigB/KoenigB.html . Uploading maps will continue.
Pasha

Edited by user Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:58:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Pasha for this useful post.
SkyMix_RMT on 3/22/2018(UTC)
Offline i^love^mixery  
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:09:09 PM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 147 post(s)
Hi Pasha,

http://www.pashacnc.com/race/racemaps.html

The last map has the wrong title, if you click it, it downloads a different map and my race map title is duplicate.
Offline Pasha  
#23 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 10:15:23 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

I^love^mixery,

Thank you for your massage. I fixed the problem. The Map name is "Truck Race" by [CLYDE].
I am still waiting for your AOD or compstomp maps.

Pasha
Offline i^love^mixery  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:54:10 PM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Yea, you are right. I have not forgotten. But let's get it finally done:

You already have a few of my maps which have mostly been stolen by many different people. For example Frontline, stolen by both, Twinsen and thebunnybruce. So many of my maps were modified without any credit. But I don't really care at this point.

[TnT] is also me btw. You already have the two following maps made under that name:

1. AOD circle in winter by TnT (very bad map, lol)
http://www.pashacnc.com/ccount/click.php?id=4P_9_7

2. Me Myself & Pi's modified version of my boss aod map (full credit was given). I have attached my version of the map (boss aod final). My version was the very first boss unit aod map ever created btw (from 2008).
AOD boss aod v3 (NO AI required)
http://www.pashacnc.com/...unt/click.php?id=4P_12_3

Maps created with name I^Love^ Mixery:

Me Myself & Pi also edited the I^Love^ AOD Map. Full credit was given. I have attachement my version of the map (mission --- the i^love^ aod map FINAL):
AOD the i^love^aod map (final#2v3)
http://www.pashacnc.com/...unt/click.php?id=4P_9_11

You also have cute v07. Please remove it or update the file. I have attached AOD cute v08.
AOD cute v07
http://www.pashacnc.com/...unt/click.php?id=4P_11_4

Also this ancient race map, this was from a time when people didn't even know about this "player0" transfer stuff. The early version was the first working online race map ever created, by anybody :D. First version from November 2007.
i^love^race map reloaded
http://www.pashacnc.com/ccount/click.php?id=R_1_4

Let's get to the attachements:
Code:

Race Maps:
racemap #2 final
racemap #3 final
i^love^ minimissions v120

3 player AODs:
aod - GC LaserGeneral - final

4 player AODs:
boss aod final
aod - mini v04
aod - cute v08
mission --- the i^love^ aod map FINAL
remake of i^love^ aod map - final version
No Money AoD Final Version

I have created A LOT more aod maps, but most of them are complete garbage or were never finished. I have only attached fully working, completed maps that are balanced and nice.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:00:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
I^Love^Maps.zip (467kb) downloaded 60 time(s).
Offline i^love^mixery  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:25:36 PM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

btw it would be absolutely awesome if we could write descriptions or instructions for maps. I would like to give information about each map of mine, as some require to be hosted in a special way. Screenshots URLs would also be really nice to add. The best would be, if there was some sort of rating header (some 5* system) for each map, consisting of "Balance", "Design", "Playability" and "Difficulty". I could help you with rating the aod maps I know (most of them, lol)

Like that people won't have to fight through dozens of AOD maps until they find what they are looking for.

No idea how good you are at creating websites and how much time you want to spend on it. Of course it's up to you to keep it as barebone as it is. It's understandable if you don't want to put too much time into this.

You could also offer to host replays of AOD maps that have been beaten (only of the exact map versions that you are hosting on your website). I don't think there is a single place on earth where people upload AOD replays. It could become really cool. It could actually become competitive and addicting to beat maps that nobody has yet proven to have beaten. Think about it.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:34:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Pasha  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:04:21 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

I^Love^Mixery,
Thank you for detailed information about your maps and advices for pashacnc.com. I downloaded your maps.zip file and I will study on them before upload to pashacnc.com.
I’m modifying map makers page of website. I want to add your name to map makers list. Please visit following links to have a look what yours will look like.
http://pashacnc.com/mapmakers/MM_P/MM.html for main map makers page,
http://pashacnc.com/mapm...M_P/Twinsen/Twinsen.html for personal maker page linked from main map makers page for Twinsen.

You will see on Twinsen’s map maker page that information about maps and some descriptions already added to map download links. Twinsen sent me all these information. I add these kind of info if I can get from map makers or I write some if I know map makers like rdb, Die {0}.. or I let them wait until I contact to map maker.
I need following items for your map maker page;
• a text for you to introduce yourself,
• 1950x668 px jpg picture for your personal map maker page background of your self introduction,
• 320x210 px jpg picture for the link of your map maker page on main map maker page. (wWw made very good example). These pictures will be your choose.
• 320x210 px picture for each map, I use 320x210 pictures getting from screenshots for each map. I can use your pictures if you sent me 320x210 px pictures about maps.
• Brief information about each map.
It is a very good idea to add replays about maps. My friend Legionnarie has a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_5y63oJbvvztMHqa_E2uA) like that for all kinds of Zero Hour maps . I can ask for help from him about replays.
The Problem is I have more than 1000 AOD maps and want to share all of them on my website. I can’t write information and add picture from game screenshot etc. for each map. I could do it only for the maps in map makers pages with map makers support.
I’m an old man and not a good website maker. Pashacnc.com is my second website and I used a free template to create it.
Keep in touch,
Pasha
Offline Pasha  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:08:20 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

I^Love^Mixery,
Please find following links for your map maker page draft.
I added your name end of list as a draft.

http://pashacnc.com/mapmakers/MM_P/MM.html
http://pashacnc.com/mapm...eMixery/ILoveMixery.html

Please sent me requested items on previous massage.
Pasha
Offline i^love^mixery  
#28 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:28:08 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Señor Pasha,

The problem I see is that almost nobody will check the Map Makers page the way it is now.

99% of the site users will download maps exclusively by checking the first tab (AOD map for X players). So almost nobody will see additional information unless it is visible on that list already.

Suggestion to change this easily:
https://i.imgur.com/ccpY4II.png

I will send the requested items these days.

Thanks!

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:30:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Pasha  
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:37:28 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

I'Love^Mixery,

I made a draft according to your advices, it may developt color, font style etc. Please find on following link,
http://pashacnc.com/Players/4_playersX.html

Pasha

Note:Your link works only with VPN.

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:37:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline i^love^mixery  
#30 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:34:22 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

imgur is possibly censored in Türkiye. I don't know. Sorry about that, I'll upload the pics to the forum instead .

The highlighted title in the pic in the attachment to my post looks the best. But you should change the font.

Make it something like this:

Quote:

DOWNLOAD AOD Extreme Sprial Final! By Twinsen
Read More & Downlaod This Map… »

Keep the map name as it is. But use underlined, blue and Italic as the font format for the hyperlink. Like this it is very obvious that there's more. Plain black text is not recognizable as a hyperlink.

You are doing well. Good work, I'll gladly help you as good as I can.

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:38:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
maps.png (579kb) downloaded 40 time(s).
Offline Pasha  
#31 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 5:29:21 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

I^Love^Mixery,

My first trial replay video for my "AOD Pasha's Back to Back Defense Final [pashacnc.com]" map is braoadcasting on my Youtube channel now. It's Verxis's victory replay video. I modified website for a map only. Please visit following link to watch video.
http://pashacnc.com/mapm...rs/MM_P/Pasha/Pasha.html

I have lack of experience for video editing and youtube channel. I'm not sure "can i overcome or not?"

Pasha

Edited by user Saturday, April 7, 2018 6:12:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#32 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 8:35:58 PM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Can we borrow some of your maps.. Here and put it to official contra 009 final?
A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage

Offline Pasha  
#33 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2018 5:30:26 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

adrianemapmaker
Sure, Yes, You can.
Pasha
Offline i^love^mixery  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:45:01 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Hi,

I would prefer replay files over youtube videos. But sure, maybe some people would love to broadcast.

I am still working on the map descriptions... but currently I don't have any spare time. Car broke down, currently heavily under repair.

Maybe next weekend I can finish up. Sorry about that.
Offline Pasha  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 11:58:46 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

Hi,
Replays movies are broadcasting over youtube. I created a youtube channel for replays and upload them to this channel. It takes long time to upload big video files to youtube but the players, like you, prefer to watch on youtube. I'm working on collecting to replays now. Anyway, its a project just started and needs time to develop.

I have same problem, My wife made an accident and her car broken as yours. I'm incharged to take her car to service and fix it. It's one of husbands's job. She got my car :(

Take your time for map stuff. I'm bussy too.

regards,

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:58:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline i^love^mixery  
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:10:14 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Hello Pasha,

sorry for the delay, I am finally done.

The requested pictures will be done asap, maybe this week, more likely next week.

Here are the map descriptions:

aod – GC LaserGeneral – final

Type: Survival
Difficulty: Very Hard
Number of Players: 3

Quote:
IMPORTANT: Put a vGLA Computer Enemy in the 4th game slot.

Words by the creator:
Nicely balanced AOD Map without lag for three tough human players. Not recommended for new players, extremely difficult final attack waves. Based on the Lazer Generals Challenge from Zero Hour.

Highly aggressive land and air unit waves will attempt to terminate you from all sides, so you better block off all the ramps asap. 20 normal waves followed by 4 hard boss waves and a final boss unit. Lazer General recommended for all human players. On "Easy" and "Normal", an allied AI Dozer will automatically support you by building some lazer turrets and other stuff. Be proud if you make it to the final boss. Feel like a champ if you manage to destroy it before it destroys you. We managed it only once. Ever.

As in all of my maps there's no map.ini file, so the game works perfectly fine by simply hosting and transfering the map in Multiplayer. Have fun!

aod - cute v08

Type: Hold the Line
Difficulty: Hard
Number of Players: 4

Quote:
IMPORTANT: Put a vGLA Computer Enemy in the 5th game slot.

Words by the creator:
Nicely balanced AOD Map without lag for up to four human players. Prevent units from entering the area at the bottom. Challenging, but not impossibly difficult. You will start with $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000, depending on the difficulty setting of the comp. 24 waves plus 1 boss wave.

As in all of my maps there's no map.ini file, so the game works perfectly fine by simply hosting and transfering the map in Multiplayer. Have fun!

aod - mini v04

Difficulty: Normal

Quote:

Words by the creator:
Very small and fast-paced AOD Map. 20 waves, you will start with $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000, depending on the difficulty setting of the comp. Land and air. Quite challenging.

i^love^ minimissions v120

Type: Special
Number of Players: 6

Quote:

Words by the creator:
Absolutely unique map, featuring 12 tiny and fun missions, minigames and riddles. Can be played by 1-4 human players and technically works like a race, but don't focus too much on being the fastest. Help each others with tips. In some missions you can even work together. The later minigames are very, very difficult. Mission 10 was only ever beaten by a handful of people. You can skip missions if you are stuck for longer than 5 minutes. All missions and functions of the map are easy to understand and delivered through in-game-briefings.

No Money AoD Final Version

Quote:
IMPORTANT: ALL players need to use vGLA! Put a vGLA Computer player in the 5th Slot.

Words by the creator:
Unique style AOD Map with nice balancing and very good performance for up to four human players. Not super hard, but very fun. You can only build and move units, no buildings can be constructed. 20 Waves. Earn cash via cash bounty, upgrade boxes and money crates, but watch out for demo traps. Please pick vGLA for all players, including the computer enemy.

racemap #2 final

Type: Race

Quote:
IMPORTANT: Please pick vGLA for every human player. No comp required.

Words by the creator:
The second online racemap I created. Play with up to 6 racers. A lot of trains and traps. Not very difficult, simple design. Good for new players.

racemap #3 final

Quote:

Words by the creator:
The third online racemap I created. Play with up to 6 racers. A horrific amount of trains to dodge. Very difficult, not recommended for new players. Some unique traps and ideas, even a nicely hidden shortcut!

boss aod final

Number of Players: 3

Quote:
IMPORTANT: Put a vGLA Computer Enemy in the 4th game slot.

Words by the creator:
Fun AOD exclusively with boss units, created under my old alias [TnT]. Being made in summer 2008, this was the first boss unit aod map in existence of zero hour and was later re-made by "Me Myself and Pi". It's pretty bare-bone, fun and simple. Quite difficult.

mission --- the i^love^ aod map FINAL

Difficulty: Expert

Quote:

Words by the creator:
You possibly know the version "the i^love^aod map (final#2v3)", which is the modified version of this map created by "Me, Myself & Pi" and can also be found here on pashacnc.com. My original version is quite a lot more difficult and quite a lot less laggy, has no intro, and is actually over if you killed the final boss.

One of the hardest AOD maps in existence and the hardest one I ever created. To be honest, we never managed to destroy the final boss. In our best run he was down to roughly 10% health.

remake of i^love^ aod map - final version

Quote:

Words by the creator:
Very barebone, fool-prove concept and design but still possibly the most unique and entertaining AOD in existence. A lot of concepts and techniques are not used in any other AOD map. The map features REAL sneak attack tunnel usage by AI, actually moving Cows, actual plane formations at full speed, mini infantry units, moving boss "buildings" and quite a few more unique features, all without requiring an .ini file. I am sure you will feel entertained. The map is very difficult if you set the comp to "Hard".

i^love^race map reloaded

Quote:

Words by the creator:
The very first working online racemap EVER created for Zero Hour. Play with up to 6 racers. The map is huge and challenging and takes quite a lot of time to finish.

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 12:12:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline i^love^mixery  
#37 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:48:51 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Self Introduction:

Quote:

Ancient professional AOD and Race Map Maker from germany.

Starting in 2006, instead of paying attention at school, I spent all-nighters creating maps for you guys :D. I hope you do enjoy the product. And please don't worry, I did not turn in to a homeless guy but into an IT networking professional and develop arcade games in my spare-time.

I am an ancient german AOD and Race Map Maker and a quite creative in creating new map concepts.

I am not useless in professional match-ups such as Defcon 2v2v2 and I do attent occasional Zero Hour Meet-ups around Germany with international players from all around Europe and have actually hosted an event myself in summer 2012.

I refuse to use ini files in my maps, as in my opinion the most fun and challenging part about creating maps is the art to build an interesting and well-balanced map with only the unmodified content that EA originally provided with the game. I am not into modding at all and prefer to find scripting solutions when others have long given up.

I do support people who create maps for Zero Hour. Please visit http://www.cnclabs.com/forums/ if you need help. Please do not ask me modding and ini file question, as I have absolutely no clue, but there are a lot of people who you can ask on cnclabs about pretty much everything.

Best Regards
I^Love^Mixery

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:56:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Pasha  
#38 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 9:17:02 AM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

Hey, i^love^mixery,

Thnx for "self intro" and the map descriptions.

I made copy/paste them to following link. http://pashacnc.com/mapm...eMixery/ILoveMixery.html
I will add other maps when you sent me pictures.

I lost all my maps in "/My Documents/C&C Generals Zero Hour Data/Maps" directory when i uninstalled Zero Hour. I could recovered some of them but 50% of them gone. No Problem for the maps already uploaded to pashacnc.com but I've not upload some maps to website and they also lost. It may not be possible to find again because they are very old maps :(

NOTE: Zero Hour Players who use R. G. Mechanics versions, be carefull, you may loose your maps when you uninstall program.

Regards,
Pasha

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 9:22:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline i^love^mixery  
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 12:16:16 PM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

If you remember any map names I may be of help.
Offline Pasha  
#40 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:12:56 PM(UTC)
Pasha
Captain
Turkey

Would you please start with your maps?
None of your map in hands now. Only uploaded maps still available.
How an idiot i am :(