Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dawood  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:11:51 PM(UTC)
dawood
Private
Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello guys
i had a issue which i couldn't find a solution or even a related topic in intenet. Finally i found a way to fix it by myselff. So i thought maybe there is someone who have the same issue. So i decided to make this topic to share my solution with anyone who is looking for it.

installation of world builder was successful, but i have been unable to open any Map file from any location. Then i thought maybe it's caused by the game's data folder and it's weird name which was like this "Command & Conquer 3 كًîٌٍü تهéيà"
This folder usually exists in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming
if you have the same issue, then see below:

1_ Open your windows registery editor and go to this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts
(This location might be different in computers. You can search for "Electronic Arts" in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE )

2. Click on \Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath and then find "UserDataLeafName" and
double click on it... and rename value data which is a name of game's folder in appdata
for example:
i have Changed ((Command & Conquer 3 كًîٌٍü تهéيà)) to ((Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath))
By doing this, you are telling the game that your Maps and Profiles history exists in a folder
with same name in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming

3.Then go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming
find the kane's folder which can be ((Command & Conquer 3 كًîٌٍü تهéيà)) or something like that with a strange name.
change the name of this folder to the name you had entered to registery in step 2

And you are good to go.
Enjoy C&CSmile

thanks 1 user thanked dawood for this useful post.
zero hour mad map maker on 6/29/2017(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline Tahid  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 5:51:02 AM(UTC)
Tahid
Private

Hi
The Payment Gateway UAE Services for the purpose of Online shopping people can choose and purchase products and services right from the comfort of their home and choose Preferences.