Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Outlier  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:55:39 PM(UTC)
Outlier
Private

I have read on the wiki that there is quite a lot of cut content, some of it fully or partially functional although some of it is buggy if added. I am most interested in the laser units for Townes (laser Comanche etc.) and the GLA Demo Saboteur but I would like to know the full range of what is possible

Sponsor
Offline klingondragon  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 6:06:59 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
Much cut content can easily be added. If you know how to mod, you can find it in the files and add it yourself.

I am working on adding some of it in my new small changes mod (completely rebuilt from the ground up).
thanks 1 user thanked klingondragon for this useful post.
Outlier on 3/17/2017(UTC)
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:18:21 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Well it depends on how deep you want to go. (I'm back for now) easy things would be make the POV Trucks useable. Uhm there was a mammoth tank but I think it had only destroyed models... Could make the gla have an airfield that's a little more in-depth. Man I should get back into modding this game its been awhile.

Been away so long dragon became staff. Now I feel old...

Also what is your definition of hassle I've made my own units modelled them myself along with adding many of the cut content.
So my hassles could be more then your hassles.
Edit:
Probably the easyist thing would to bring back the red guards ability to bayonet people can't remember if they ever made an animation for it

Edited by user Monday, March 20, 2017 8:14:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9Q_1P at your service. Moddin help and mod maker ranges from paradrop planes, aircraftcarriers and yes snow men with death lazer eyes

Want a peek? Visit this page
Advanced warfare
thanks 1 user thanked qqqqqqqqqp for this useful post.
Outlier on 3/19/2017(UTC)
Offline mr_hymn_  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 1:21:32 AM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 127 post(s)
I tried with the Tomahawk Storm right now. I am just made a red particle cannon it's similar to regular one but it's fire a red firestorm which double damage and have faster speed Also I made the ION cannon using particle cannon model however the explosion is quite not a good satisfaction I loved the way I made the beam changing on the ground once hit then Kabam.. The explosion I am using Nuke FX because I can't find anything similar for me enough to implement with my ION cannon. I wish I could expand the size of ground particle and put in only a shockwave after the explosion I might put in white EMP particle in the middle.
Offline Outlier  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:48:57 PM(UTC)
Outlier
Private

Yeah I guess my question was a little subjective, what I want to know is what cut content is ready to go, for example unit/building that have art and coding present in the game files and just need to be "activated" through editing.

For example the wiki says that Townes' laser cannon replacement for particle cannon and its power are complete and can be added in the worldbuilder.

Offline klingondragon  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 7:18:27 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
The ICBM is practically ready to go. But you may want to change the rocket angles.
thanks 1 user thanked klingondragon for this useful post.
Outlier on 4/1/2017(UTC)
Offline mr_hymn_  
#7 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 9:16:05 PM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 127 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KlingonDragon Go to Quoted Post
The ICBM is practically ready to go. But you may want to change the rocket angles.

I was wondering about ICBM and cruise missile since both having a same model although in some maps both silos were built as China nuclear launcher instead of their own model. I don't know why.

I love the way both ICBM and Cruise Missile working in a different way.