Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline acidbrain  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 3:58:32 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Wow, i just got struck by something again

My predictions from 5 months ago
Quote:

Forecast:
-NATO will fall and break apart, Germany will be the first to leave, France right after that.
-The Chinese Yuan will be the new world reserve currency.

Link

NATO:

Chinese world bank:
Here Ya Go

But i am a conspiracy freak, right?

If you feel the need to Judge this in a comment go ahead, i wont respond.

Greetz

Edited by moderator Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:21:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Panem et kirkinses
Sponsor
Offline Gameanater  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:04:25 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I made a prediction that AcidBrain would make another post after he "retired." Tongue
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline acidbrain  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:15:43 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Well, to be honest i have a bad feeling about all that happened.
If i offended anyone with my way of bringing stuff than i apologize for it.
The world is changing fast and i only try to make people aware of the big pile of lies.
You can agree with it or not but the fact remains that this world has a big problem.
I hope we can burry the weapons and communicate with eachother on a normal way instead of attacking eachother because we have different opinions.
Im not angry at anyone in here but i understand if people are angry at me, i hope we can solve the problems and i will try to bring my stuff on another way.

I Love you Guys

Greetz

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:16:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Panem et kirkinses
thanks 3 users thanked acidbrain for this useful post.
SUPER-G on 3/25/2015(UTC), Gameanater on 3/25/2015(UTC), UTD^Force on 3/27/2015(UTC)
Offline acidbrain  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:42:34 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

China is the new worldpower, it's a matter of time until the dollar dies, get ready for Yuan fellaz

Quote:

Washington wants to work with a new global development fund - spearheaded by China.

Panem et kirkinses
Offline SUPER-G  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:10:42 PM(UTC)
SUPER-G
Colonel
Canada

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: acidbrain Go to Quoted Post
China is the new worldpower, it's a matter of time until the dollar dies, get ready for Yuan fellaz

Quote:

Washington wants to work with a new global development fund - spearheaded by China.

I'm not entirely surprised that they're growing in power. We give them so much money to make our products, which thankfully is changing as the Chinese people are wanting a better quality of life. Higher wages means foreign labor is getting more expensive, hopefully in the near future everything you buy will be made in your country, the way it should be.
Discord - PK_Soar #9531
PK_Soar #9531

He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in
one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. - Anton Lavey

Offline acidbrain  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 12:31:52 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Here is some of acidbrain's pseudo-conspiracy-prophecy nonsense

Quote:

Forecast:
-The Chinese Yuan will be the new world reserve currency.

Told you this about a year ago, this is the first step, dollar is going to die.
If you feel the need to ventilate negativity about this than send me a pm and dont litter this thread.
Just keep watching tv, play with your phone, shop till you drop and above all judge and demonize people who see the world as it really is, that is your contribution to this world...meh
In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king...

Greetz

Panem et kirkinses
Offline acidbrain  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:10:07 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Here is some more of acidbrain's pseudo-conspiracy-prophecy nonsense

01-11-2014
Quote:
Forecast:
-A very big bank in Europe will fall and cause a chainreaction to other banks

The Deutsche Bank is collapsing as we speak, people cant get their money out of the bank, online banking is down and atm's are out of order...
Who warned for this about 2 years ago? ahh right that guy who was called crazy, a conspiracy freak and silly...another prediction becoming reality...yeah, im crazy

https://www.superstation...com/index.php/world/2130
Panem et kirkinses
Offline Gameanater  
#8 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 12:06:38 AM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Reminds me of the Deus Ex series to some degree. Basically, its setting and plot revolve around mankind falling apart and technology advancing so quickly and making us question our own humanity and etc etc etc, though it has a primary focus on conspiracy theories. Now I still don't buy into a lot of the conspiracy theories out there, but good word a whole lot of what Deus Ex touches on and predicts in its future world setting... It may have seemed pretty far-fetched back in 2000-ish and even 2012-ish, but holy cow now it's just way too close for comfort.

World is going crazy. Just goes to show how the Bible is playing out right before out eyes and we ignore it, how Christ will come back soon, and that man can only govern himself effectively for so long before it falls apart on itself.
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline acidbrain  
#9 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 8:16:38 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

The world is going to hell in a handbasket, the water is poisoned, the air is poisoned, the land is poisoned...Animals are dying by the milions and we humans are getting sicker and sicker, many people are not aware of how dire the situation really is...The whole Pacific Ocean is pretty much dead because of Fukushima even the krill and plankton is dying off, plankton is the most important stuff in the ocean, plankton=life...
It is sickening to see how people just pretend that there is no monster under the bed but reality will soon hit like a tsunami, our whole society is falling apart just like previous civilizations did but the majority is too busy with watching tv, playing with their phone or shopping, we have been brainwashed and conditioned like dogs and we are not aware of it, just look around you...
I do believe that there is a creator, well actually i Know, im not a fan of religion because it has brought nothing good to this world, only war, death and destruction...Divide and conquer tactics, religions are man made, God did not create religions, God doesnt care to what hive you belong, only people care about to what hive they belong...The whole Jesus story is made up by the establishment, Jesus never walked the face of this planet...Jesus is the Sun, Yes means Sun...The Sun of God...12 Disciples->12 signs of the Zodiac->12 months in a year...You hear about the ages 12 and 30 because 12x30=360 which is a full circle...The alpha and the Omega, first and last...I understand that you firmly believe because you have been raised that way but i was raised as a Christian too, glad i woke up from the dream...We the people are fooled on a scale that most of the people cant imagine, if you try to explain it to people they just start laughing at you and ridicule you because they are afraid, afraid to wake up from their dream...I can go on and on with this story but i dont want to write an ebook and i have bad experiences on this site with people bashing me because of my way of thinking, people will probably bash me again after reading this story but frankly i dont give a sjit, just laugh and ridicule, non-intelligent people usually behave like that...
You cant run away from Truth...

Greetz
Panem et kirkinses
Offline acidbrain  
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 8:56:40 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

It's really sad, especially if you have to watch it while you Know what is going on...
Panem et kirkinses
Offline zero hour mad map maker  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:30:57 PM(UTC)
zero hour mad map maker
Colonel
Canada

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Did you predict that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the U.S? LOL
Ready for Anything! --- C&C Labs Staff , Maps Staff , Moderator
Offline acidbrain  
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 3:53:03 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Originally Posted by: Zero Hour Mad Map Maker Go to Quoted Post
Did you predict that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the U.S? LOL

Republican or democrat, Trump or Clinton, Left wing or right wing...2 wings of the same bird, it doesnt matter who is potus, the hidden hand rules...The people have the illusion of choice...
Only the Ones who are awake have eyes to see and ears to hear and are often ridiculed by the unbegun...
The unbegun make fun of and laugh about while they them selves are foolish, they have no clue, the people who see would like to help but the unbegun are the unbegun for a reason...You need heart to start the journey...Lots of people only do brain, left brain...The unbegun...Yeah, im crazy, just keep thinking that...Big Smile

Panem et kirkinses