Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gameanater  
#101 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 7:51:21 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Well, guess that answers that question. XD
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline oliver  
#102 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:02:03 PM(UTC)
oliver
Major
Portugal

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
What exactly you want him to participate in? This forum is almost as dead as sleipnirstuff forum, there are more bots passing by than actual users.
3D/2D Artist
Offline Gameanater  
#103 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:46:43 AM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Originally Posted by: Oliver Go to Quoted Post
What exactly you want him to participate in? This forum is almost as dead as sleipnirstuff forum, there are more bots passing by than actual users.

The forum is not dead, though it certainly has come fairly close. Yes, there's been a loooong period of inactivity, but those have happened before.

The forum is still alive, it's just now a very small community and is no longer in its true prime.

Anyway, he could participate in prettymuch anything. The serious topics in Off-Topic, modding, or regular Zero Hour (which is prettymuch the main attraction on the forums and has been for awhile.)

Besides, if the forum is as dead as you say it is, why should he bother advertising his streaming here? Nobody 'xcept the bots are going to see it, right?
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline SUPER-G  
#104 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 2:04:16 PM(UTC)
SUPER-G
Colonel
Canada

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Guys, c'mon. let's not have this argument in Hector's thread. He can choose to participate in discussions here, or he can choose not to, he's not obligated to do anything.

Let's keep this thread on track, no more discussion about participation please.

Discord - PK_Soar #9531
PK_Soar #9531

He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in
one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. - Anton Lavey

thanks 2 users thanked SUPER-G for this useful post.
Gameanater on 1/24/2016(UTC), UTD^Force on 1/26/2016(UTC)
Offline Gameanater  
#105 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:53:49 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Originally Posted by: SUPER-G Go to Quoted Post
Guys, c'mon. let's not have this argument in Hector's thread. He can choose to participate in discussions here, or he can choose not to, he's not obligated to do anything.

Let's keep this thread on track, no more discussion about participation please.

You're right, G.

If you'd like to continue this, Oliver, then PM me. Smile
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#106 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 8:14:44 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It's been over a year since Graion Dilach and I last were in a stream together, showcasing his mod for Yuri's Revenge, called Attacque Supérior.
A lot has happened since, most notably the move from Ares and the YR engine to the OpenRA engine.

This upcoming Saturday, February 13th 2016 at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will once again join me on my channel on twitch as we will be showcasing the first playable test version of Attacque Supérior.
We will discuss the changes as well as see if the Fan Favorite match will end as it usually does.

I present a nice countdown
And I hope to see you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#107 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:30:35 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It was requested many times, by many people.
"Please, stream this mod. You NEED to stream this mod"

With the upcoming Anniversary patch of C&C Shockwave, I have been asked by the developers to stream the internal Beta, as I did in the past for RotR.

So, starting tomorrow, February 14 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will do the first livestream of C&C Shockwave on my channel on Twitch

for the first part, General Camo will be joining me as co-commentator. Whatever happens after that, remains to be seen.

I hope to see you all at the end of this countdown
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#108 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 6:30:13 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Just like these planes come out of no where dropping bomblets all over your faces, so too shall I once again came out of hiding and stream some Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

Joined by my eternal rival Maelstrom, we will be fighting as always, as well as watching some of your games, but we well be starting out with a replay sent in through my Facebook.

Join us tomorrow. February 21st at 19:00 GMT to see what else we might be up to.

See you all at the end of this countdown!

UserPostedImage
#109 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 9:11:32 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The news updates are being blasted out, so something good must be on the horizon.
Perhaps, tomorrow during the livestream of Shockwave, where I will be joined by General Camo on my channel on Twitch you can find out why.

The livestream will start EARLIER than the previous one, at 14:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

Hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#110 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:18:22 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With the announcement of Shockwave's upcoming patch release this upcoming Wednesday, march 16th 2016, I will be holding my regular Friday stream with 2 hours of regular games and what comes after that with songrequests, with Shockwave on my channel on Twitch this upcoming Friday, March 18th 2016 at 19:00 UTC

From March 16th you will be able to download the newest patch, which will have SWRnet support (no need for Gameranger, Hamachi etc any more) right here

Due to the fact I work in the evenings for me, I will not be streaming Shockwave any time sooner than that.

Here is the countdown to when the stream will start

UserPostedImage
#111 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 4:54:47 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The upcoming version of Rise of the Reds will have you "Hooked" to the revamped GLA Airforce. Soon EVERYONE will expect it!

Tomorrow, April 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST The Hunter will join me for another showcase of the new internal build on my channel on Twitch

We hope to see you all then, at the end of the countdown

UserPostedImage
#112 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:53:45 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Tomorrow it is Kingsday here in Holland, where we celebrate the birthday of our King. A Dutch kin should have a beard. This king does not. As long as he refuses to grow a beard, I will never bow to him and thus I refuse to join the people in celebration.

So in stead, during any given moment in the day of 27-04-2016 I can decide to launch a Rise of the Reds stream. Or anything else for that matter.
It could be that I stream 1 massively long session, or have a few shorter sessions. How exactly I fill the day is yet to be decided.
As per usual the stream(s) will be held on my channel on Twitch

So hopefully you wlll join me tomorrow. See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#113 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 9:51:35 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

To initiate my new webcam, I will be holding another livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST (Amsterdam time) on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#114 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2016 9:22:30 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage]

It has been a while since I last tounched this, but tonight, 01-05-2016 at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming some more OpenRA.
I will just be playing the Red Alert 1[b] mod on [b]the regular release (not playtest) [ur;=http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans]on my channel on Twitch[/url]

UserPostedImage
#115 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2016 7:09:02 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Having had a lot of fun streaming OpenRA last Sunday, and to further hype up my own upcoming OpenRA Tournament, I will be streaming more OpenRA tomorrow, May 6th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

With any luck FiveAces will join me and actually coach me so that my own skill will grow and I might end up a somewhat decent player myself.

Here's the countdown to the stream
I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#116 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 11:06:21 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

On this Friday the 13th of May I will be holding another regular Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream, where I will be drinking beer and listening to either the songs that you request or the regular internet radio station, while spectating matches that you play.
Join me and the rest of the viewers at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#117 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:31:39 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

After my plans got canceled for tonight I will be moving the OpenRA stream to tomorrow, 29-05-2016 @ 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

Here's the countdown to the stream and I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#118 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 11:07:44 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

My OpenRA Tournament is closing in, only a few short weeks away.
for this reason I'm streaming some OpenRA Red Alert tomorrow, 19-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#119 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:00:08 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Since my tournament is only a little over 1 week away, I want to spend a bit of extra time hyping it up and getting more participants.
At this moment we have 8, with 8 places still available!

Tomorrow, June 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be doing a livestream of several hours on my channel on Twitch of some Red Alert in the OpenRA @OpenRA .
For those new to the channel, my regular Friday streams consist of 2-ish hours of regular stream that I can upload to Youtube, followed by X hours with music, either selected by viewers through Song Requests or Radio Station

UserPostedImage
#120 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 6:16:07 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

On the last day of registration for my upcoming tournament SIGN UP HERE I will be hosting 1 final stream to try and get the last few slots filled.
The stream will not be sober on my end, but I will be starting tomorrow, 26-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch
See you then!

UserPostedImage