Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:51:29 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I tell you, this thing gave me quite a scare today in the last Allied mission.
But hopefully, this time around I will get to play with the Empire's new Giga Frotress.

Especially since I will be starting the Empire's campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch

I will be playing through the entire campaign during this stream and it will be done completely BLIND, as I have never seen any video footage of this, nor have I ever played it before. so expect some fail. But then again, it adds to the entertainment I think.

Hope to see you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#82 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 5:57:51 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

So Yesterday I learned that wanting too much cheese will only lead to disappointment. The even sadder thing is: I could've cheesed even harder because there was, in the last mission at some point, an Allied base as well.
(To be honest, I kind of want to redo the entire Empire's campaign now)
But now with the 3 main factions' campaigns done, there's 1 more to do: That one of Yurkio Omega herself. Just too bad only she gets the special treatment of having a campaign dedicated to her.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will dive in and no doubtingly blindly fail at some point in this campaign on my channel on Twitch

And I hope to see you all then!

(btw: I'm not doing the challenges, since I see there are 50 of them, I doubt I have the time to do all of them, including the many expected fails)
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#83 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 5:50:52 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Worship and obey your Overlord!
Or send the Tank version into battle with a bunker, Speaker Tower or Gattling Gun to wreak havoc on your enemies.

Join me and The Hunter today at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for anoter stream session of Rise of the Reds version 1.851, which (if you have a forum account) you can download here and make sure you have the latest version (same as last week)

I present the countdown to when the stream starts
And I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#84 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 10:15:28 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

People always wondered how the GLA gets their vehicles.
The answer is: They mine ore from underneath the ground on the battlefield with this mineshaft, and while everything is being lifted up, the ore is melted and processed into vehicles.

Besides the revamped GLA strutures, I bring news of a new testbuild which can be downloaded from here. You will need be a registered member on the SWR forum in order to get this.
And on top of that I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds 1.851 stream on my channel on twitch

The stream starts at 18:00 GMT as per usual and here is the countdown to when I will go live

UserPostedImage
#85 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 6:09:15 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

If the summer heat isn't killing you already, then a missile from this thing surely will.
Today at 18:00 GMT the Hunter will join me once again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds version 1.851 on my channel on twitch

You can find the countdown to when the stream starts here
And the link to download the version of RotR we're playing here
Remember that you must be a registered member on the SWR forums in order to access the download links.
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#86 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 6:48:49 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Today I need to start work at 18:00 my time (CET) and tomorrow I'm going out with my family so I don't know if I'll be streaming on Saturday. And because of that I am going to announce this today!
But Sunday, for sure, I will be streaming Rise of the Reds again.

Just like last week, The Hunter will join me at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and we will be streaming the Pre-Release Candidate of 1.86.
In order to join us in-game, you need to be a registered member on the SWR forums and after that, you can download the pre-release candidate from this link

So for the occasion, here is the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#87 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:24:00 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

We are inching closer and closer to the release of the 1.86 Patch of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 18:00 GMT once again for a Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

Get the latest patch, which was released on the 3rd of September here if you have a forum account (register first if you don't have one)
With the countdown to the stream presented here
I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#88 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 6:46:16 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
Saturday Night Fever... on a Friday? Seems like the Russians are having it too.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for a old fashioned Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream, which will later turn into a stream with SONGREQUESTS!

I took the day off because I really miss these awesome streams and I miss you guys!
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#89 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:37:15 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Thermobarics.. Ah I love that word too! (but not as much as tesla of course)

Tonight at 18:00 GMt The Hunter will join me as co-commentator on my channel on twitch for another Rise of the Reds Testbuild stream

Countdown until the stream starts

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#90 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:21:36 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 9:51:45 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#92 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 7:55:10 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

As The Hunter is taking a seat on the sidelines, Comr4de will be joining me tomorrow for another Rise of the Reds 1.86 V7 testbuild stream. And we will also have a special guest.
Who that is, you'll have to come over to my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT to find out for yourselves.

Here is the countdown
And we hope to see all of you then!

UserPostedImage
#93 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:34:49 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Just like the Kodiak runs on nothing but vodka and honey, today I run on nothing but pancakes and coffee.

Join me and The Hunter tonight at 19:00 GMT for another livestream session of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch[/url[

Here is [url=http://goo.gl/XTzOpf]the countdown to the stream

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#94 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 11:50:11 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Defense is an art, and I am a scrub at it.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I will be hosting another stream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 which will end off with songrequests.
However, for the first section I wanted to showcase (some of) the Art of Defense maps that Skit For the occasion Skit will join me as a co-commentator (meaning we'll probably hear Miss_Thrax in the background too)

since I have no clue how to handle these maps, I';ll just dive in blindly and see whatever happens.

UserPostedImage
#95 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:51:25 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Now that I have the swivel arm and shock mount for my microphone I won't have to speak that loud and thus damage my vocal cords as much.
How about we try it out on a Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, December 12th 2015 at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch ? We'll end up with song requests!

Hope to see you all then

UserPostedImage
#96 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 5:20:49 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

My tummy is Grumbling for another Rise of the Reds stream.
So tomorrow, January 10th 2016 at 19:00 GMT, The_Hunter will join me for the first session of the year.
We might end up discussing something not RotR related as a bit of an announcement, but no promisses.

The place to be is, as per usual, my channel on Twitch
Join us at the end of the countdown

UserPostedImage
#97 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 2:32:49 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

"Let's show them how Russians fight!"

Tomorrow The Hunter and I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds livestream on my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT.

However, we will be starting by duo casting some Quarterfinals replays from StrikerShockwave's tournament in the first hour and then see how busy it is in the online lobby in the second hour.

Here is as usual the countdown to when the stream will start And we hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
Offline Gameanater  
#98 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 2:39:12 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
So, Hecthor, I've seen a lot of these posts on this topic (which I think is perfectly fine), any plans to get involved in our community beyond these posts? Just wondering, I don't have any problem with it. Wink
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
thanks 1 user thanked Gameanater for this useful post.
UTD^Force on 1/17/2016(UTC)
#99 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 8:34:30 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

I have a really busy day tomorrow, for which I need to get up really early. So streaming like I normally would on Fridays is not the best idea.
For this reason, plus the fact that I want to establish a name for myself in the Red Alert 3 PVP community as a Shoutcaster for Random Battles and Replays, I will be streaming Red Alert 3 PVP tonight on my channel on twitch starting at 19:00 GMT

Since this will be my first approach at this, I hope you will forgive my lack of knowledge of the meta and unit strategies.

but I do hope I see you all at the end of this countdown!!!

UserPostedImage
#100 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 12:23:58 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

I have a really busy day tomorrow, for which I need to get up really early. So streaming like I normally would on Fridays is not the best idea.
For this reason, plus the fact that I want to establish a name for myself in the Red Alert 3 PVP community as a Shoutcaster for Random Battles and Replays, I will be streaming Red Alert 3 PVP tonight on my channel on twitch starting at 19:00 GMT

Since this will be my first approach at this, I hope you will forgive my lack of knowledge of the meta and unit strategies.

but I do hope I see you all at the end of this countdown!!!

UserPostedImage