Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:51:19 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

With August coming to a close, and plenty of interesting stuff on the horizon in September and beyond, Tonight I will present the last Mental Omega stream of August at my channel on twitch tonight, 27-08-2014 at 18:00 GMT.
Zenothist might join me as co-host, so also keep an eye out on our kadgar

countdown to the stream

Remember to check out this video as well before the stream starts, or after the stream is done

See you all then!

Edited by user Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:53:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:19:33 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With the Helion needing maintenance and a paintjob, I was to slave away for 2 weeks on this and.... oh, no. Wait. that was the nightmare I had the other day

I'll explain in the real reasons why I wasn't streaming RotR the past 2 weeks during the stream, but in the mean time tomorrow at 14:00 GMT where Comrade Crimson will join me as co-host on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

And of course, my announcement video blog thingy related to my upcoming 500 follower special that you should all watch

See you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 8:44:21 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Preparing the location for Prof. Einstein's Chronosphere, the USA navy statoned at the Florida Keys is patroling the shores and keeping a watchful eye on Cuba.
UserPostedImage

In other news, Zenothist did say last week that he'd be streaming tonight, so I'll join him tonight, 03-09-2014 at 18:00 GMT as co-host on our shared Kadgar
And if your connection can't handle the awesomeness of both our stream, come on over and chill at my channel on Twitch

As always I'll add a countdown to the stream, and on my channel the !timeleft command has been made publicly available. Just don't overuse it or I'll switch it back to moderators only.

See you all then

UserPostedImage
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:25:04 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

After having streamed for 1,5 years of nothing but online multiplayer for C&C mods, I have to admit I'm getting kind of bored, as I hardly play any games any more in my free time, while I still have the urge to commentate over the games that I play.

Now since I'm primarily a livestreamer, I prefer not to start playthroughs of games and not stream, because I'd miss out on the interaction with the viewers.

Se what I have decided to do, is on days that I have no scheduled stream, which is mondays, tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays, at 18:00 GMT to stream me playing through Single Player Campaigns on some RTS games that i have.
Because I already stream on sunday, but earlier on in the day, I will NOT be streaming at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving) (to give 1 stream per day)
I will also record and upload these streams to Youtube, but not edit them at all so they are available to watch pretty much within 3 hours after I'm done streaming.

Last tuesday I started with my playthrough of the Allied Campaign of Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 on my channel on Twitch
Since I want to do this as a bit of relaxation, I want to have fun, and seeing how much I can cheese the missions, I am doing this, and any future campaigns on EASY.

Here are the first 2 streams uploaded on Youtube:

Part 1: Training Day, Mission 1-3

Part 2: Mission 4-6

Tomorrow, 05-09-2014 should be a mod streaming day, but since I haven't talked to any of the mod leaders about a schedule yet, I will continue my playthrough of Red Alert 2 tomorrow

For future refference, I will still advertise streams of C&C mods that I do, but these off scheduled daily streams will not be advertised. I honestly hope you will just know that there should be a stream every day around the same time.

Hope to see you all every day on my channel

UserPostedImage
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 4:01:23 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The Chinese army is in full preperation for the parade it's going to give tomorrow at 13:00 GMT just outside the Forbidden City. The perperations are so hectic, that the Generas had to call upon Optimized Production to get it done on time.

In other new, I will be joined by The Hunter as we observe and commentate over some more matches in another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv at 13:00 GMT

As always, here's the countdown to when the stream will start

I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:46:12 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The syndicate needs money for their war efforts against all who stand in their way.
Poor helpless captured men slave away as they dig in the dry desert as Yuri himself watches over them, to ensure nobody escapes...alive.

Join me and Atomic Noodles, tomorrow at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch as I stream the second ever shwcase of Red Alert: Colony Wars.
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 10:54:32 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Nobody expects the GLA Airforce and with the Interceptors having received a new paintjob and their screws all nice and tightened, they are ready to wreak havoc on your bases.

In other news, Tomorrow September 14th 2014 will mark the 25th livestream showcase of Rise of the Reds Internal Beta 1,85 I hope that all of you will watch on my channel on Twitch.tv at 13:00 GMT as I will observe and play a few games. (yes, I'm actually scheduled to play 1 match)

Can't wait, can you? well, you'll have to, but here is the countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:28:26 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

On the frozen plains of Antacrtica the Epsilon Headquarters continue their genertc experiments and increasing the intelligence of their subject, all the while continuing their research on stemcell reproduction to further boost their infantry numbers.

Zenothist will join me again tomorrow, september 17th 2014 a 18:00 GMT on our Kadgar for another multistream of Mental Omega.
Or you can come hang out at my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 1:37:14 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With the scientists working overtime in the ECA Research Facility to allow their Generals the high tier upgrades, the mechanics and engineers are working hard on which ever Protocol their General wants.

Now that all of that has been set in motion, I will have the time to host another Rise of the Reds Livestream, joined by The Hunter on my channel on Twitch at 13:00 GMT, tomorrow September 21st 2014

So much to do, so little time... wait. How much time? Ah yes, the countdown will tell

UserPostedImage
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:10:48 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

While the Scorpion Cell and Latin Confederation continue duking it out, Zenothist and I have a little score of our own to settle.
Perhaps we'll end up going head to head in tonight's Mental Omega Multistream again?
Tune in tonight, September 24th 2014 at 18:00 GMT on our kadgar link to find out.
Or come hang out at my channel on Twitch if your connection can't handle that much awesomeness

Countdown to the stream

UserPostedImage
#31 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 9:50:31 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It's time to bring down the Hammer as Graion Dilach will join me tonight at 19:00 GMT, which is 1 hour later than usual, for another stream showcase of his mod: Attacque Supérior.

As I said it will be 1 hour later than usual due to circumstances on both our ends, but we're still going to give you a nice 2 hour showcase at my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

UserPostedImage
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:24:03 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It took a lot of time and effort, fighting off my enemies to get promoted to a high enough rank, but at long last I can call in the Spectre Gunship to protect me from those who oppose my livestreams.

Now with the Spectre Gunship flying overhead, it makes me feel a lot safer to host yet another livestream of Rise of the Reds, joined once again by The Hunter at My channel on Twitch at 13:00 GMT today.

Countdown to lift off of the Spectre Gunship.... I mean countdown to the stream

UserPostedImage
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:36:57 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

I have people making these stream promo images for me :p
Speaking of:

UserPostedImage

After seeing what the Soviets had done to several churches around the world, it has come to the attention of the Allies that it was in fact Yuri's Mind Control forcing the Soviets to do this.
Now that Yuri has established an army of his own, he continues to assault chruches around the world to make room for Doomyism.
The Allies will of course do everything in their power to stop Yuri from achieving his goal.

Join me as I will stream some more matches of Mental Omega tomorrow, October 1st 2014 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
Zenothist wo't be joining me for this one, so I'll have to do this solo.

Countdown to the stream

(oh yeah, don't take the whole Doomyism and destroying chrurches too seriously. It's all digital and represents nothing more than bits, bytes and fantasy)

UserPostedImage
#34 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:24:40 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Tomorrow is the day I celebrate that there are over 500 awesome people out there, who follow my channel on Twitch and I will do this at 13:00 GMT

As a sign of thanks, I will be hosting a livestream dedicated to me answering questions I have received over the past 2 months by the viewers, while observing online matches Mental Omega.
Surprisingly I had received over 50 unique questions and I will continue streaming until I have answered ALL of them. (RIP in Peperoni throat and vocal cords :( )and if questions pop up in the chat

If there are any other questions that you might be thinking of during this stream, don't be afraid to ask, as I've got thordorb writing them down and sending them over to me near the end of the stream.

As always I made a countdown to this stream, which should be a glorious event

Also, for the occasion, I added a global time table, so you can see when exactly the stream will start for you

UserPostedImage
#35 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 8:09:22 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Tonight Atomic Noodles will hopefully join me for a Colony Wars stream, as it's his own mod, at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all, and especialy Atomic Noodles, then!

UserPostedImage
#36 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 8:12:17 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Although I am sure you guys are enjoying my Prison Architect playthrough on stream as much as I am, I do have a schedule to keep and thus tonight I am taking a break from it.

But of course because of said schedule it doesn't mean I don't stream anything tonight, because at 18:00 GMT I will be joined again by OmegaBolt as I stream another 2 hours or so of his mod for Yuri's Revenge: Red Resurrection at my channel on Twitch

As always I made a countdown for this stream

UserPostedImage
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:03:42 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

I guess the USA Generals are either following me on Twitch or Youtube regarding my Let's Play on Stream: Prison Architect, because I've been receiving tonnes of images of these so called Detention Centers with messages like: "Hey, how do you like this one? Will you design your next prison like this please?" etc

While I really can't give a clear answer on any of those emails, I can say with certainty that this upcoming Sunday: October 19th 2014 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv

Countdown to the stream

Vote if you're interested in my Prison Architect playthrough

UserPostedImage
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The weekend starts as early as Friday at 18:00 GMT as we pump up the Jam with the Eltanin System Jammer, sending out waves of disturbing signals to the enemy.

Join me tomorrow (or today as I am posting this at 12:11 AM) alongside Graion Dilach as we stream another 2 hour session of his mod: Attacque Supérior at my channel on Twitch.tv

Check the countdown to see when the stream starts

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2014 3:30:45 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Oh man. Nightmares of the last stream still haunt me today, even as I write this post. Those dreaded Hoppertanks The Hunter used in our game...

Just kidding of course, but with that being said, it is again time for another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT at my channel on Twitch

Remember that for you at home your own time shouldn't change since Daylight Savings is over, but if you're still uncertain, here is the countdown to the stream

UserPostedImage
#40 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:41:21 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Alright dudes and dudette's, we've got some major dronage going on as the waves are terrific along the shores of Cali that even the USA Army drones want to ride them!. It's like totally awesome dude! Yeah! Surf's up!

In other news, tomorrow at 14:00 GMT The Hunter will join me again as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel at Twitch.tv

I hope to see you all in this many hours

Edited by user Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:46:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage