Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Firion Corodix  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2003 6:14:38 AM(UTC)
Firion Corodix
General

it could just be he put the cash to far away from the bases.
UserPostedImage
Offline General_Schwarzkauf  
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2003 7:14:41 PM(UTC)
General_Schwarzkauf
Private

When I add the combat zone the ai doesn't garrison buildings or it doesn't recognize it as the combat zone.
I'm a joker, i'm a smoker, I drive an old junker

*I only spammed one day that doesn't make me a spammer* NO spamming no more.
Offline Blbpaws  
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2003 6:35:53 AM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
can u do a mission tutorial? It would be very helpful!
UserPostedImage
Offline keatonatron  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2003 11:19:46 PM(UTC)
keatonatron
Private

I have a simple question... How do I add the Player Start Position wapoints? I know how to add waypoints and everything, I just don't know how to specify them as the player starting positions. I've looked all over the net, but I can't find any answers.
Offline keatonatron  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2003 11:43:25 PM(UTC)
keatonatron
Private

Got it figured out! For anyone else who might have the same question in the future:

Simply place a waypoint, and name it Player_1_Start for the first players start position. Then name the other waypoints Player_2_Start and so on. In a skirmish map, a command center will be placed on the waypoint.
Offline Keith  
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2003 8:21:55 AM(UTC)
Keith
Private

Can anyone tell me how i install maps that i have downloaded from this site so that i can use them in a game

KeithDead
Offline Marek  
#27 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2003 12:47:10 AM(UTC)
Marek
Commander in Chief

put them into this file

C:/My documents/CncgeneralsZero hour/maps/

put it on there and then you'llhave it i have about 30 maps which i got if any one wants some just ask me and ill zip them and put them on a topic in here if people really want them.
UserPostedImage
Offline Vandy242000  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2004 6:46:59 PM(UTC)
Vandy242000
Private

i followed your instructions and everything and i'm 99% sure everything is right. But when i go to play the game, the comptuer just builds their base and then tons and tons of units but never attacks anyone or captures anything. I used the polygon tool and put in inner and outer perimeters on all bases... .did the skirmish world part, and the battlezone part. i don't know what is going on. Help me if you can, maybe i can send my map to you gamemastax...Thanks
Offline mrCydonia  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2004 4:35:23 PM(UTC)
mrCydonia
Captain

if you actually used the polygon tool instead of the waypoint tool, then make the waypaths (CenterPath1, BackdoorPath1 and Flank1) lead to the goodies. you know, the oil or tech buildings, docks, ect.
this will improve you AI performance a ton.
also double check spellings and make them EXACTLY as they appear in the worldbuilder guide. use the worldbuilder guide. it has the answers to 85% of all the questions asked on this web site.
if this doesnt help or if you already had this taken care of, post again. i am not an expert but close.Wink damn jobs and women! cut into my CNC time. we can fix your map.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 3, 2004 7:37:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."
Offline DFS  
#30 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2004 7:50:38 AM(UTC)
DFS
Major

omg! i love ure tutorial!!!
very good one i finally know how to add ai !!! thx :p love yaThumb UpThumb UpThumb UpThumb Up
Don't hate me becuss i'm beautiful.