Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Urerofan Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 4:01:06 PM(UTC)
Urerofan
Private

Hello everyone, I have a question for you, my watch, which I bought at the bazaar many years ago, broke. I decided to buy myself a new one, what watch can you recommend?
Sponsor
Mmoonalat Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 6:05:16 PM(UTC)
Mmoonalat
Private

As for me, it is worth taking a closer look at Casio's company, they have been delighting the public with cool watches for decades. After all, this is one of the most recognizable companies. Since they are not very expensive. What do you think?
Iodad Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 7:13:15 PM(UTC)
Iodad
Private

Hi, I was also recently looking for a watch to replace my old one, because those have already become worn out and have lost their beauty. As for me, a watch should not be expensive and should be reliable. I asked a friend what watch he wears and he showed me the G-Shock for law enforcement officers. Very beautiful and unbreakable. Strong and stylish I liked and I decided to buy myself the same.
ShirleyBHardy Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 10:58:44 AM(UTC)
ShirleyBHardy
Private

I think this post is not work-related. So I'm not interested in it and can't spend much time on this article. But I'm interested in Switzerland and luxury watches and I want to date this watches. Because she is so beautiful and caring. For this, I should check out good watches sites.