Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Urerofan Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2021 11:53:31 AM(UTC)
Urerofan
Private

Hello everyone, I recently bought myself a new MacBook to replace my old laptop, I'm crazy about it. But it seems to me that you can make it even better, I do not have enough built-in applications, can someone advise me on good and high-quality applications?
Sponsor
Mmoonalat Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2021 4:15:20 PM(UTC)
Mmoonalat
Private

What cool applications do you know for iPhone, or MacBook, I really liked their ecosystem and how the devices are connected with each other, but it seems to me that it can be done even cooler, what applications would you recommend for this?
Iodad Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2021 7:40:48 PM(UTC)
Iodad
Private

I have been using Apple technology for a long time and have been working on a MacBook laptop for many years, I really like it and it always works perfectly. But I don't really like how password autocomplete works there and was looking for an alternative https://setapp.com/apps/secrets application. I recently found an app that worked great for me. I trust their confidentiality, simple and clear saving of passwords, I can recommend them to everyone.