Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline o Wickedwolf O  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 10:19:43 AM(UTC)
o Wickedwolf O
Private
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Request:
A Snow Storm or Blizzard .scb & INI file.

Summary:
I'm looking for a snowstorm or blizzard .scb & INI file to use for snow-based maps. I will try editing pre-existing files used for Rain and see what I can come up with, but I wanted to see if someone else has already perfected this.

Thanks

*Update*
I modified the Rain template as well as INI to fit a more custom version of what I was looking for.
I have attached the INI Coding I used for the map (note: the water texture is optional, I wanted a snow-topped river look so went for a slight deeper grayed look. If you don't want to use it delete it.)

Credit to CNC Labs & Tutorial Contributors: Krit and AuroraAlphaHL2 for the Rain scripts.

I have attached two different map INIs. You can modify them to your liking.

Please note I can't upload .scb files to the post.. I realized that after updating. Banghead Thumb Down
I would just modify:
Rain scripts->Rename team to Snow->Rename script file "Rain" to "Snow"->Move Snow files under team "Snow" in scripts->Open "Constantly Raining" and rename to whatever then change sound file to a wind-based noise and reduce the volume to a tolerable level I used 35%. I have attached an image to help as well.

Also don't forget to rename the ini uploads from .txt to .ini Thumb Up Big Smile

Edited by user Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:43:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Update & Upload personal snow scripts and INI's

File Attachment(s):
Fast Snow & Snow Topped Water.txt (2kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
Snow Storm & Water.txt (2kb) downloaded 35 time(s).
o Wickedwolf O attached the following image(s):
Rain SCB to Snow.PNG
I make videos sometimes.
WolfPackGaming

#TheWPack
thanks 2 users thanked o Wickedwolf O for this useful post.
AdrianeMapMaker on 7/6/2020(UTC), El_Chapo on 10/6/2020(UTC)
Sponsor