Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:33:53 AM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I just noticed thanks to junddiy .. that dead parameters is bugged too with selectable feature in ZH worldbuilder

Selectable feature is a feature which you can set if the object is selectable ingame or not (however this is not working on zh worldbuilder)

Junddiy tells that dead parameter(located in logical at Object properties) is bugged and acting like a Unselectable parameters

i tested it -- i make the unit in object properties tag as dead ... nothing happens .. after i click another unit dead tag is gone in the preferred unit wtf XD
like the Selectable Feature -- that works in vgen but not in the *censored* zh why ??...

In my theory: i think that ea just mistakenly merged these 2 things ... dead parameters is acting like the selectable feature now but still have the SLIGHT properties of Dead parameters..

hope theres a fix for this

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:45:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage

Sponsor
Offline i^love^mixery  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 3:03:39 PM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 147 post(s)
The object properties window is in fact very glitchy.

The good thing is: The script to overwrite object properties is working completely fine. So instead of clicking the properties windows directly, give the units a name instead and set them up using the object name via scripts.