Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline denko  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:36:52 PM(UTC)
denko
Private

I recently got this mod for generals zero hour which I like, but the upon starting the game I noticed that there were a few new maps I never saw before and strangely they were listed under the official maps section. I eventually discovered that the reason why is because the .big file that contains the mod has those maps in it by default. I extracted them into my c&c generals zh data folder so I can play them in normal zero hour, but I can't seem to find a way to delete the maps in the .big file all at once. There's about 120 files I need to get rid of to delete the maps, but if I try highlighting them all, it won't let me delete them and the delete button is grayed out. Is it possible to delete multiple files in finalbig all at once? If not I have to get rid of them one by one which takes a really long time.
Sponsor
Offline Annihilationzh  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:20:46 AM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
There's no reason to delete them?

Off the top of my head, I'd say create a new big file with only the files you want in it.
If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.
thanks 1 user thanked Annihilationzh for this useful post.
UTD^Force on 8/30/2018(UTC)
Offline denko  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:18:24 PM(UTC)
denko
Private

Originally Posted by: Annihilationzh Go to Quoted Post
There's no reason to delete them?

Off the top of my head, I'd say create a new big file with only the files you want in it.

It's just that the mod they're included with doesn't seem to work well enough with them since the ai is so inactive and broken. The mod isn't hard enough on easy, and it's too difficult on normal. On the default maps the ai seems better so it seems weird that the creator of the mod included all these maps (21 of them) to play the mod on when the ai doesn't seem coded for them. He didn't make the maps by the way because there's a message when you start each one.