Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline denko  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:52:03 PM(UTC)
denko
Private

I am trying to fix a certain mod that has a glitch where the game crashes when you use battle plans at the strategy center. At first the crashes seemed to be random, but then I found out that one of the vehicles will crash the game when you switch strategies since it is supposed to stop moving during the battle plan change and doesn't. I informed the mod maker about this issue but it's probably going to be a while before he releases a new version that's fixed. I'm thinking maybe I can fix it myself as long as I find out how to make the vehicle stop moving when you use the strategy center. Does anyone know how to make it so that the tank stops when you switch battle plans like the rest of the vehicles do?
Sponsor
Offline AdrianeMapMaker  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:35:49 AM(UTC)
AdrianeMapMaker
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Philippines

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Did you had the final big yet..
A part of ZH worldbuilders map making community
https://discord.gg/tJ6zyGb

UserPostedImage

Offline Annihilationzh  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:33:35 PM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
Originally Posted by: denko Go to Quoted Post
At first the crashes seemed to be random, but then I found out that one of the vehicles will crash the game when you switch strategies since it is supposed to stop moving during the battle plan change and doesn't.

If it crashes, then how do you know that it doesn't stop moving when changing battle plans? That makes no sense.

We might be able to help if you have any information at all about what's going on. But what you've got now is just not possible.
If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.
Offline denko  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 2:03:33 PM(UTC)
denko
Private

Originally Posted by: Annihilationzh Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: denko Go to Quoted Post
At first the crashes seemed to be random, but then I found out that one of the vehicles will crash the game when you switch strategies since it is supposed to stop moving during the battle plan change and doesn't.

If it crashes, then how do you know that it doesn't stop moving when changing battle plans? That makes no sense.

We might be able to help if you have any information at all about what's going on. But what you've got now is just not possible.

The person who made the mod told me that's why https://imgur.com/a/I9U9LKO
He's probably not going to release a new version of the mod anytime soon and even if he does it's unlikely he'll fix the glitch, so I'm taking it upon myself to fix it.