Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline derek936  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:19:16 AM(UTC)
derek936
Private

ive downloaded uprising through steam and followed all instructions to start modding and now just past the stage of putting -ui in launcher options, when i launch the game, the game browser option doesnt show up. is there something different i can type in the launcher option or something i can download? i saw there was a patch you can download but does that work for the steam version of the game? also do i need a mod launcher or can i just click and drag most mods. if i do can anyone recommend a mod launcher?
Sponsor
Offline ZeroMD  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 2:00:26 AM(UTC)
ZeroMD
Major
Red Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff Member

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: derek936 Go to Quoted Post
ive downloaded uprising through steam and followed all instructions to start modding and now just past the stage of putting -ui in launcher options, when i launch the game, the game browser option doesnt show up. is there something different i can type in the launcher option or something i can download? i saw there was a patch you can download but does that work for the steam version of the game? also do i need a mod launcher or can i just click and drag most mods. if i do can anyone recommend a mod launcher?

Uprising has no mod support
TRA AI developer / hacker, TRA developer, TRA Music hacker, RA3 Trancending Mod creator