Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mr_hymn_  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:07:55 AM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 127 post(s)
This is in progress. I am tear this out from America cinematic screen. I made her with wings spinning animation as well.

UserPostedImage

This is Satellite itself
UserPostedImage

Laser was copied from Particle Cannon however I am reduced the size by half.

I made a ground control center which copy from Baikanur ground control center.

You can't select the satellite but only ground control center once clicked on a target the satellite is move toward target and shoot the laser. After firing a weapon the satellite return to the center.

To destroy the satellite must destroy the ground control center.

To do list.
- Right now it's just click attack from ground control center like any other unit I will change it do NEED_TARGET_POS. Using Particle uplink cannon cursor.

- Satellite having issue firing a weapon she needs to circling around the target for a bit before releasing her super laser.
- Need more ground hit Particle effect.
- Reload timer for ground control center.
- She needs to return home every hit she made. not to keep attacking at target until canceled.

Also I need more ideas if you have, let me know.

Edited by user Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:19:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: add something cool

Sponsor
Offline mr_hymn_  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:09:56 AM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

She has been set to fly really high and hard to see her but shadow however my camera height is exceed 1000 so gotcha!
Offline Zatsupachi  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 11:32:31 AM(UTC)
Zatsupachi
Major

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 155 post(s)
So uh. It acts like a drone?

You could make it a SpectreGunship Clone if you want it to able to change targets(manually though).

It'll have to stay up there for a limited time before it goes away, just have the ReloadTime fast in a way you don't overlapping satellites.

However, killing the ground control center will not kill it--

Another issue with making it Spectre Gunship clone is that you'll have to keep it in selection in order to attack what you need to be attacked.

The moment you summon a spectregunship, you gain control over it. In Vanilla ZH, if you lose control over it, you can regain control by clicking on the Spectre Gunship-- though since this thing flies over 1000 units, it cannot be clicked again unless your game zooms all the way there(it's the same issue from my mod's Subspace Laser Gunship support power)
"It's precision_bomber."

Death Label HAS BEEN RELEASED(go get v0.99):
http://www.moddb.com/mod...oads/death-label-ver-099

Next Episode:
precision_bomber's Zero Hour SCIENCE!
Offline mr_hymn_  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 12:08:00 PM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

Originally Posted by: Zatsupachi Go to Quoted Post
So uh. It acts like a drone?

You could make it a SpectreGunship Clone if you want it to able to change targets(manually though).

It'll have to stay up there for a limited time before it goes away, just have the ReloadTime fast in a way you don't overlapping satellites.

However, killing the ground control center will not kill it--

Another issue with making it Spectre Gunship clone is that you'll have to keep it in selection in order to attack what you need to be attacked.

The moment you summon a spectregunship, you gain control over it. In Vanilla ZH, if you lose control over it, you can regain control by clicking on the Spectre Gunship-- though since this thing flies over 1000 units, it cannot be clicked again unless your game zooms all the way there(it's the same issue from my mod's Subspace Laser Gunship support power)

Very nice but it's not really a Spectre Gunship because this thing cannot control by click on it but rather using a button to click on target and you will see the satellite moving to target boom and return base. Also you need another reload once reload is done you can order it to attack again.

OH I update the beam kaboom now.
https://youtu.be/bZNJg8NftpA it has explosion effect now.

It may similar to drone but fire only once then return to base.