Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<6789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#141 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 12:31:14 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

To celebrate the end of my Hiatus, as well as the return of the C&C Mod Spotlight, I am proud to announce that we're kicking things off with another update of Graion Dilach's mod: Attacque Supérior!

Tomorrow, March 19 2017 at 19:00 GMT he will join me as co-commentator as we will be showcasing what has changed over the past year.
If you're interested, join us on my channel on Twitch and come see for yourself!

Hope to see you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#142 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:08:46 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

This upcoming Friday, March 24th 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be holding an OpenRA Red Alert livestream of the latest PLAYTEST VERSION download here
If it doesn't work out, I can always switch to the latest stable version

The livestream will happen on my channel on Twitch
Here is a countdown to when the stream will start
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#143 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 1:07:46 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

To kick off the return of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights, I'm going to do a first impression showcase of C&C Generals: Crazy Mod as my first Mod to spotlight.
I will do 1 skirmish with each of the Generals to show what crazy units have been put in and we're going to start off with the GLA Faction.
Each week I will showcase 1 entire faction of each mod.

I hope that you all will join me tomorrow night, March 26th 2017 at 18:00 GMT (for those in Europe: that is still 20:00 Amsterdam Time) on my channel on twitch

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked hecthor doomhammer for this useful post.
NewtronGamer3 on 3/28/2017(UTC)
#144 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:03:07 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Since I want to start spreading my attention to the 3 main projects on my cbannel evenly, tomorrow, March 31st 2017 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming some Rise of the Reds 1.87 v1.2 on my channel on twitch

You can join in by registering on the SWR Forums, if you hadn't done that already, and downloading the latest version here

Since I will rely on how many players there are, I might switch to Mental Omega if there aren't enough players online when the stream starts, or I might end the stream early for the same reason.

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#145 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:20:01 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

This upcoming Friday, April 7th 2017 I will be chilling in the Mental Omega 3.3.1 lobby and spectating some games starting at 18:00 GMT.
If you want to watch, then I'll be streaming it on my channel on Twitch as well.

Depending on how many games I can get, I might switch over to some Cards Against Humanity with some of the MO players later in the evening.

Make sure to come and hang out too!
LaterZ!

UserPostedImage
#146 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 1:15:36 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The time has come to close off the second Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight, with the China Faction of Generals: Crazy Mod.

Tomorrow, April 9th 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be showcasing what craziness awaits you if you wish to download and play this mod for yourself. (which you can do here by the way)

Make sure to tune in, as I will be giving my final verdict of this mod after having seen all that it has to offer.

UserPostedImage
#147 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:18:46 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

As the Soviets are preparing to move out against the Allies, I am preparing to host another livestream of OpenRA's Red Alert 1.
Looking at last stream, I will only do the Public Version to have the highest chance of spectating a few games.

Tomorrow, April 21st 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I might also reveal some plans for a little project regarding OpenRA's Red Alert that I've got in the back of my head.
See you then!

UserPostedImage
#148 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:49:01 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

There was a time when I was still playing skirmish in the original Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge. A time when I was completely unaware that there was a thing called MODS.
That was, until my best friend and his younger brother introduced me to Cannis' Rules.
My life was forever changed and now I am here, streaming mods like crazy.

To bring back the long forgotten times I will be shedding a C&C Mod Spotlight on Cannis' Rules, starting tomorrow, April 23rd at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and I will be starting out with the entire Allies Faction.
Purely Skirmish, single player and we'll see why this mod has gotten me as far as I am right now.
DoomyBot will occasionally put out the link to where you can download the mod and in the Youtube movie descriptions you can find the link too, once the VOD's are uploaded.

Hope to see you all relive your memories and I hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#149 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2017 2:17:55 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The second part of my Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight will feature everything Soviet. including my favorite unit in Cannis Rules!

Tomorrow, April 30th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be streaming on my channel on Twitch with this Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight!

Hope to see you all then to relive the old memories!

UserPostedImage
#150 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 4:08:53 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

On this day where the Netherlands celebrates its freedom the Allies prepare for war.
Join me tonight on May 5th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for my second livestream of the latest release of OpenRA's Red Alert and come play some games with me.

I will also give out some more details about my upcoming Red Alert 1 Tournament, so you don't want to miss it!
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#151 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:44:02 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It has been a fun ride down memory lane for me as I showcased the very first Mod that I ever played, but there is still 1 more thing to do before I close this off.
As Cannis' Rules only has 1 Yuri "country" his would be a very short stream, so I will be giving some attention to a few other game modes today after Yuri is done.
Tonight, May 7th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be going live with the last of the Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight and at the end I'll be giving my final verdict.
I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#152 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:44:49 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It's time to bring the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight back to a Generals - Zero Hour mod.
This mod was highly requested back in 2015 when I first announced I was interested in doing these Mod Spotlights and now it's finally time to dive in BLINDLY!

Over the course of 4 weeks (with 1 week me being away) I will
take a good look at what Generals: Contra has to offer.
I can already tell from the 5 minutes I looked at this mod to see it it would work, that I've got my work cut out for me.

Tonight, May 14th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I'll have a good look at what treatment the GLA Faction received.
Since Contra introduces 1 new General per faction, I'll go over the vanilla Generals first and save the new one: Assault, for last.

For this momentous occasion I've created a countdown here.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch TV!

UserPostedImage
#153 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:51:19 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

After a short break for a family trip last week, it's time to return to the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights.
This week's feature will be the entire USA Faction of Generals: Contra.

Join me tomorrow, May 28th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch as I will be showcasing what the developers have done to the existing Generals, as well as look into what this new "Cybernetics" Generals has to offer. (or Robotics).

Hope to see you all at the end of this countdown!

UserPostedImage
#154 Posted : Saturday, June 3, 2017 2:26:35 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

It is time to close off another mod in the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights. It's been a fun run of Generals: Contra, but we're not quite done yet.
Thus far, with the exception of 2 or 3 units I've shown off everything that the GLA and USA have to offer.
With that, China is the only thing left with its new Flame Weapons General.
So tomorrow, June 4th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be diving in blindly to see what the Chinese army has been given in Contra.
At the end of this stream, I will be giving my final verdict of this Mod and talk about possible future prospects. So make sure not to miss it.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!

UserPostedImage
#155 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:53:03 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

For as long as I remember, Mooman's Rules was the second mod I ever played. Along with the Tech Expansion and the Tech Wars game mode I spent countless hours playing this mod.

As part of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight series, I'm going to be taking a trip down Memory Lane and showcase what Mooman did with the Allied Faction.
I will be starting tonight, June 11th at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch.

UserPostedImage
#156 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:18:39 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The second stage of the Mooman's Rules Spotlight takes us to the Soviet Side.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch to see what new toys this old mod gave to the Glorious Soviet Union!
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#157 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 6:39:32 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

In Mooman's Rules Yuri only has 1 "country", which would mean that for the last of this Mod's Spotlight it would be a very short stream.
But just like with Cannis Rules, I will be showing off some of the extra Game Modes that Mooman's Rules added, which were the main reason I loved Mooman's Rules so much and that allowed me to spend countless hours on this mod.

So join me tonight, June 25th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch so that I can show you what I'm talking about.

Remember that next weekend my OpenRA Tournament starts and thus that I will be taking a 2 week break from the C&C Mod Spotlights

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#158 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 9:38:28 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
Although my OpenRA Tournament starts tomorrow at 10:00 GMT, I will be holding 1 last stream to try and hype it up!
Especially since Twitch has now granted their Affiliates, of which I am one, a SUBSCRIBER BUTTON!
Now if Twitch approves of it, you will, once you subscribe, be able to use the hecthoRHammer emote (case sensitive)

Tonight at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming OpenRA for a little while to hype up the tournament!
Everything is taken care of, except the tournament matches themselves!
See you tonight onMy Channel On Twitch!

UserPostedImage
#159 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 9:30:38 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

(Too lazy to look for / make promopic)
Now that the last of the OpenRA Tournament videos is posted on Youtube and I can put this behind me, it's time to get back to a sort of schedule.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be doing a livestream of Mental Omega 3.3.2, on my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

UserPostedImage
#160 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 8:27:55 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

I know it has been a few years since I last talked about this mod. and I was planning on including it in the C&C Mod Spotlights, but that was only until its lead developer, Omegabolt told me he was working on an update, since the CNCnet4 was no longer working and it breaking the mod a bit.

So tonight, August 18 2017 at 18:00 GMT OmegaBolt will join me as I will do an old fashioned Pre-release Beta stream of his mod: YR Red Resurrection!
We'll have a trip down memory lane and remember why I loved this mod so much as well as showcase some new units, support powers etc.

I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage