Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline loveBomber  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:37:32 AM(UTC)
loveBomber
Private

Hey there! It's not an urgent matter but if anyone could upload the Terrorist's model/ skin and animation (UITRST_SKN, ...?) and optionally his sounds I'd appreciate that a lot!
I'm using the censored German version and the "rolling bombs" instead of the actual terrorists have always pissed me off.
Sponsor
Offline acidbrain  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 2:05:23 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Here ya go...
File Attachment(s):
Terrorist-3.rar (851kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
Terrorist-1.rar (523kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
Terrorist-2.rar (655kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
Panem et kirkinses
thanks 2 users thanked acidbrain for this useful post.
loveBomber on 1/26/2017(UTC), elliesy on 4/11/2017(UTC)
Offline loveBomber  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:45:43 AM(UTC)
loveBomber
Private

Great, thanks!
When I tried it first (2 times) the model was just a scrambled mess. The sounds worked fine.
Now all of a sudden the terrorist model and its animations are working fine, too. Not sure why, the only thing I did (I think) was I added a new custom tank model.
Offline loveBomber  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 6:37:56 AM(UTC)
loveBomber
Private

I'm at a loss for words with this one so please help me out:
The model, animations and sounds work fine on my desktop computer where I make my mod but the terrorist model will not appear on my or my friend's laptops. The sounds do work (censored sounds replaced by the real voices), however the game still shows the censored terrorist model, that is a rolling bomb...
I've tried it with both my BIG file and by putting the files in the Art/W3D folder (and the Art folder, just to make sure). Custom tank models work fine on both machines.

I'm pretty sure the setup is the same on my desktop and my laptop computer, both running the UC German Origin version with fixed (Biber) launchers. It's like the rolling bomb model either gets loaded first or loaded after the terrorist model (and overriding the old one). Any idea/ experiences with stuff like that? Thanks.
Offline klingondragon  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 2:41:12 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
You could try repairing ZH in origin (I find this helps sort out some of the bugs when things go wrong). You could also try making the mod on your laptop directly (although I doubt this would make a difference, and it sounds like you've already given that a try).

As a last resort (don't do this unless you absolutely have to), you could remove (or replace) the terrorist files from W3DZH.big (back it up first).