Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline acidbrain  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:27:45 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Just watch and form your own opinion...

Television is not your vision, it is a vision that is projected on you from a distance, it is a vision that is programmed into your subconsicous mind, your subconscious mind is easy to manipulate because it believes everything, your conscious mind is where the choices between right and wrong are made...
By bombarding us with a constant flow of war, rape, murder, etc they keep us in fear, our subconscious mind is programmed to fear by TellAVision, the name says it all...Tele Vision Programming...Programming a vision from a distance...
Msm=Mind Shape Media
We are always living at the brink of war or we are in a war, there are 10 countries not at war at the moment, who finances those wars?, who sells the weapons? and who is reporting it on TellAVision?, THE SAME PEOPLE...

Do whatever you want with this info, you can think about it, laugh about it or ignore it...Free choice...Fact is that millions and millions of your Brothers and Sisters are dying because we the people do nothing but blindly believe what the establishment tells us, they s.h.i.t on us and they despise us, they dont see us as human, they call us goyim, we are a product that earns money for them, we are like cows in the field, the rfid chip will be our ear tag...

Maybe just maybe it is time for a Revolution

Panem et kirkinses
Sponsor
Offline Spacehead  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 6:07:03 AM(UTC)
Spacehead
Private
United States

The thing about "main stream media" is that they are entirely ratings driven, they absolutely do not give a crap who's life they destroy, or weather or not anything they come up with is accurate or not, and when they do get it wrong and they look stupid they never apologize, instead they find someone to throw under the bus and destroy their life and its never going to stop because people keep watching their programs and clicking on their articles. Think about that when you brows the internet, if you click on a news article you just gave them money from who ever is sponsoring that particular news article. We have an entire sector of the internet built entirely by advertising.

They make a ton of money when they deliver news North Korean style. there has been multiple occasions where I would read a news article from BBC about the progress in the middle east and sometimes about our own country, the US, that article wouldn't come out on the US media circuit until 2 to 3 days later and its edited down. an example being the conflict in the middle east and Ukraine, the US media outlets will have you believe that Russia is the bad guy and the uprising of the citizens to over throw their leaders was just something they decided to do when they woke up that day. In reality Obama, Clinton, and Kerry were going around trying to flip governments upside down for reasons unknown other than my theory that they have connections to people that make guns and ammo somehow to get big dividends. when they got to Ukraine and Syria, Russia in there way said "Hey dummy, these are our allies, stop it, not every country needs to turn into Iraq." This goes full circle to what I said above, they get the American public angry at Russia and to think Obama is doing something productive so that no matter what either one does, its ratings gold. Hey lets get try to get everyone mad at Donald Trump and give them false hope about a Clinton victory. Dolla dolla bill y'all, getin paid getin paid! I bet the employees at Yahoo, CNN, FOX News, and MSNBC are getting a pretty awesome Christmass bonuses this year. Now, do I think there should be a revalution over it? nah, just don't buy into the magic of bulls*** and ignor them more often, seek out sources that don't have any reason to propagandize anything on certain topics, sometimes you can find out stuff inadvertantly through National Geographic specails.

Knowing what I know in the 31 years I've been alive, I find the news media people to be repulsive, I find people that believe everything they the news media says to be disgusting, and If I ever want to know about anything I have to do my own investigation. It also helps a lot if you pay any attention to how civics works and pay attention to what other people get arrested for so you have on idea on how to identify an idiot.
Offline zero hour mad map maker  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:30:22 PM(UTC)
zero hour mad map maker
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Canada

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Wow, well put SpaceHead..... The media is SO corrupt, it's disgusting.
Ready for Anything! --- C&C Labs Staff , Maps Staff , Moderator