Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline acidbrain  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 6:18:48 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)

Think b4 u post...
Panem et kirkinses
Sponsor
Offline CommieDog  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:27:05 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
Between Shillary and The Donald, this (American) election is going to blow.
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you
Offline acidbrain  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:25:30 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Originally Posted by: CommieDog Go to Quoted Post
Between Shillary and The Donald, this (American) election is going to blow.

It's more like a selection...
There is no choice, it's an illusion for the sheople...The eagle has two wings but it is One bird controlled by the judeo christian zionist alliance...

Trumps and Clintons are close friends for a long time...

UserPostedImage

It's a big show and the sheople just love to be fooled, much easier than thinking for themselves and much easier than taking responsibility for their own lives, the governmind is their god...

It's a big club and we aint in it, let old f#ck George Carlin explain...:P

Greetings and prepare for war, obama prepared hitlery will execute...

Edited by user Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:30:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Secret

Panem et kirkinses
Offline Spacehead  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:20:20 AM(UTC)
Spacehead
Private
United States

photo shop is a hell of an invention, my friend has a black and white photo of Hitler resting his hands on the shoulders of Obama as a Nazi youth. They didn't do a good job on that balck and white on your post, Donalds face doesnt really match up with Bills body and hair.

this election was more of a middle finger to what is known as dynasty politics, the Clinton's and the Bush's have been in positions of power in the white house since the Nixin era. If this was more of a "selection" as you call it there wouldn't have been a group of billionairs (the anybody but Trump campaign that started as the republicans began campainging for being the nominee) dumping insane amounts of money into the media to find ways to make Donald look like an idiot. I paid attention saw exactly what Donald accused the press of doing. There had been 3 to 4 press comfrences I watch him speak at and he would anwere questions the press had for him and the next day they would completly bury the subject matter and just focus on something irrealavent he said and turn it into something that makes him sound like he was being a racist idiot the whole time, further more, look at who's crying the most about the results, also, I'm sure CIA on the Clinton payroll already silenced and buried it but look at her trail of dead bodies, what tails did they have to tell before they had that unfortunate accident. When you call it a "selection" these billionairs are splaping high fives because thats what they want you to think so they can keep their financail gravy train moving, unfortunatly for them Trump is not their puppet so expect a lot of bad press as these cowards strive to make the system fail under Trumps watch

Edited by user Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:10:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline zero hour mad map maker  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:20:18 PM(UTC)
zero hour mad map maker
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Canada

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Clinton just needs to stop.....seriously...... she caused enough sh** to this country.
UserPostedImage

Edited by user Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:21:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ready for Anything! --- C&C Labs Staff , Maps Staff , Moderator
Offline Spacehead  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:41:52 AM(UTC)
Spacehead
Private
United States

yeah that’s the other thing, of all the Democrats they could have chosen they had to pick the worst possible one, they should have kept Bernie Sanders, I don't like any of his communist views but he's a more likeable character and I don't remember seeing him being interrogated by Congress over why we had a dead Ambassador in Lybia.
Offline acidbrain  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:22:16 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

It really doesn't matter who becomes potus, the hidden hand rules, the entity that finances the whole circus makes the rules.
We the people have the illusion of choice, left wing or right wing, 2 wings of the same bird.
The Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Oppenheimers, Soros etc rule the planet, we are ruled over by billionaires not by a government.

Govern comes from the latin Gubernare which means To Control.
Mind comes from the latin Mens or Mentis which means Mind.
So Government means to rule over mind
People can try to debate it isn't true but that would only prove their unawareness of how the world really works, it has been going on for centuries.
The msm aka mind shape media is their wmd aka weapon of mind destruction...

We´ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false
~William Casey, CIA Director 1981

It is not only about the American public, it is worldwide, 99% of what we were taught is utter and utter bullsjit.
If you wake up you start to see how this world really works, and from that moment on you get ridiculed and bashed by sheople who don't have a clue what you are talking about and are afraid to change and wake up themselves, the information to wake up is for everyone to be seen but you have to invest a lot of time to study and that is the problem, people rather watch TellAVision, play with their phone, go shopping or ridiculing people around them who do Know how the cookie crumbles...
If we want to change the current paradigm we have to change from within, the world around you is nothing more then a projection...

Cheers

Edited by user Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:35:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Secret

Panem et kirkinses
Offline Spacehead  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:53:03 AM(UTC)
Spacehead
Private
United States

Lol! alright, your a lost cause, I'm back to what I was doing before. good luck
Offline acidbrain  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:08:27 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Originally Posted by: Spacehead Go to Quoted Post
Lol! alright, your a lost cause, I'm back to what I was doing before. good luck

Lol! yeah im the one who is lost lmao, im used to comments like you just made they only make me laugh and facepalm, the majority of the unbegun react like this...Dream on and have a nice life

Panem et kirkinses
Offline zero hour mad map maker  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:46:19 PM(UTC)
zero hour mad map maker
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Canada

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Not to mention we're talking about the same people who stole quite the bit of the White House's furniture...... of course they were forced to return it, but every time I think about that it makes me laugh oh so much.
Ready for Anything! --- C&C Labs Staff , Maps Staff , Moderator