Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Morley  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 11:12:50 AM(UTC)
Morley
Private
United Kingdom

I can remember many years ago i used to builder maps for command and conquer. It has the normal green Tiberium and also some crystals that were worth much more when farmed with the harvester. They were multi coloured crystals. Cannot remember which version of command and conquer it was or which map builder, all I can remember is it was very retro. Please can someone help in my identifying the correct one. Thanks very much. Thumb Up Smile
Sponsor
Offline BuIlDaLiBlE  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 2:19:31 PM(UTC)
BuIlDaLiBlE
Private
Russian Federation

This is Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars you're looking for. It also has Kane's Wrath expansion pack which features all the same units and structures, but with a new Nod campaign, more maps, units and structures.
Offline vignesgangboard  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 5:23:06 AM(UTC)
vignesgangboard
Private

Zoom in/out the map using map controls or drag the map by mouse to locate your desired location.
Use Geocoding Tool (Location Search & Quick Navigation panel) to search location by address or
Click on the map, enter location's caption/description and hit add. Location will be saved on your map.
just for quick navigate between states/countries.
SAP Success Factors Training
Hadoop Training
Tableau Training
Informatica Training
Angularjs Training
Unix Shell Scripting Training

Edited by user Monday, August 15, 2016 5:25:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: modify

Offline andrajoseph  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 1:31:30 AM(UTC)
andrajoseph
Private

Google Map Maker is not available in Turkey, and therefore, Regional Leads program doesn't exist here. Please be informed " Regional Lead " is responsible for the country not for its regions.

Google will no longer be taking applications for Regional Leads, but rather when more Regional Leads are needed in an area Google will directly extend an invitation to join the program after they look at all local mappers contributions in the way of good edits, reviews and community participation.

All you need to do is continue to make excellent contributions to Google Maps ( through Google Maps if you wish to ) and participate more in the forums, and should you meet the standards of the Regional Lead program you will be invited when RLs are needed < and, when Map Maker is opened in Turkey >.

R Programming Training | DataStage Training | SQL Training | SAS Training | Android Training | SharePoint Training