Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#161 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:22:32 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

While I will not be home on Friday evening and Saturday evening, I will be holding a livestream of Mental omega 3.3.2 on YOUTUBE!
This is to compare the Twitch viewership to the Youtube viewership, plus to see how Youtube streaming has evolved, since now both Streamlabs and Ankhbot allow for Youtube streams.
This link leads to the event. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for this and much more content!

The livestream will be held on Sunday September 17th 2017 at 15:00 CET

Hope to see you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#162 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:16:49 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

After about 2 months of hiatus, getting a new job and a new PC, it it some to end my hiatus and come back in all my glory!

Tonight at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will stream Mental Omega 3.3.2 all evening until I collapse and I will be drinking beer from the moment I go live!
Join me on my channel on Twitch as I hope to see you all then!
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
#163 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:10:57 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

For day 2 of my celebratory return to Twitch and Youtube I want to stream Rise of he Reds 1.87 1.3
Tonight at 19:00 GMT, I'll bring out the beer and log on SWRnet to see how many people are ready to play.

See you tonight on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#164 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:24:00 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With my life's situation sorted out and my timetable set up, it's time to return to the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights.
For the first mod to be showcased after the hiatus being C&C: Untitled, which you can download here

Tomorrow, January 14 2018 at 19:00 GMT I will have a look at what this mod has done to the GLA Faction.
Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#165 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 12:38:13 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

After all the reorganizing, rebuilding and celebrating is over, it's time to get back on schedule.

Tomorrow, February 11th 2018 at 14:00 GMT I will re-attempt my C&C Mod Spotlight of C&C Untitled, with a GLA showcase.
I'm switching the Mod Spotlight streams from the evening to the afternoon, so I can stream longer, as well as not having to worry that I'll oversleep the next day due to the streams being so long.

After this I am planning to return to the set schedule of 4 streams per week, so I am back!

Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch!

UserPostedImage
#166 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:01:20 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
Starting tomorrow, 12-02-2018 at 19:00 I will be dedicating every Monday that I can to streaming 1 of the 3 main Generals - Zero Hour mods on my channel.

I will be starting out by checking Rise of the Reds's SWRnet to see how many players there are (always first). If enough, I will stream some PvP this.
Otherwise I will check Shockwave's SWRnet to see how many players there are (always second). If enough I will stream some PVP of this.
Otherwise I wil check of I have any Replays of either RotR or SHW and cast those (always third).
Lastly I will look if I can get a Contra PvP stream going, or cast some Contra Replays.
(My last option is that I will stream a game of my choice)

So let's see what we can get done, shall we?

So once again, Tomorrow, 12-02-2018 at 19:00 GMT I hope to see a lot of players on Rise of the Reds' SWRnet!
See you all then on my channel on Twitch

UserPostedImage
#167 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:04:10 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

As part of my weekly schedule, the Friday is dedicated to the main mods of Red Aelrt 2 / Yuri's Revenge.
Tomorrow, February 16 2018 at 19:00 I will go live with a session of Mental Omega 3.3.2 with, later in the evening, some songrequests on my channel on Twitch
See you then!

UserPostedImage
#168 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 9:08:48 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Another lazy Sunday afternoon, another C&C Mod Spotlight.
With GLA done, it's time to have a gander at what this mod did with USA. I keep hearing good things about them, so I am realy curious! Especially since thus far, this mod is aesthetically really pleasing!

Tomorrow, 18-02-2018 at 14:00 GMT I will go live on my channel on Twitch with the C&C Mod Spotlight: C&C Untitled - USA Faction Showcase.

UserPostedImage
#169 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 9:08:48 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Another lazy Sunday afternoon, another C&C Mod Spotlight.
With GLA done, it's time to have a gander at what this mod did with USA. I keep hearing good things about them, so I am realy curious! Especially since thus far, this mod is aesthetically really pleasing!

Tomorrow, 18-02-2018 at 14:00 GMT I will go live on my channel on Twitch with the C&C Mod Spotlight: C&C Untitled - USA Faction Showcase.

UserPostedImage
#170 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 5:28:41 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Sorry for the late announcement. I am still a little hungover from last night :P (what a party)

Today, February 25 2018 at 14:00 GMT I will be closing off the series of C&C Mod Spotlights for C&C Untitled with a showcase of the China faction.
Not only that, but I will be playing the NEW Patch, 3.76.77 which was released a few days ago.

So hopefully you all can join me, on my channel on Twitch and I will see you then!

UserPostedImage
#171 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 9:16:15 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

It's Monday! That means everyone back to work or school! YAY!!! (not)
However it also means it's time for another week of streaming, which will start tonight at 19:00 GMT, where I will finish casting the last replays that I still have of Generals: Contra 009 Beta 2 on my channel on Twitch.
If there is still time left, I might jump on RotR's SWRnet and see what we can do there.
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#172 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 10:03:41 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

There was a time, back in early 2014, or 2015, when M.Kenosis aproached me, asking if I would be interested in showcasing his mod: EASB Hour for Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
It may have taken some time for me, mostly due to getting my life back on track, but now I am ready.

Tomorrow, March 4th 2018, at 14:00 GMT I will be diving into this mod and seeing why M.Kenosis wanted me to showcase his work for this weeks C&C Mod Spotlight.

However, due to the fact (yes, I have been spoilered a bit) that this mod only has 3 Countries available in Skirmish, I will only dedicate 1 stream to this mod. But for Youtube, I will be splitting the recording into 3 videos, 1 for each Country.

Still, I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch at the end of this countdown.

UserPostedImage
#173 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:12:48 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

I've been hearing great things about this mod for years now, and I feel that now is the right time to sink my teeth into it and see why people praise this mod so highly.

Tomorrow, 11-03-2018 at 14:00 GMT I will be hosting another episode of the C&C Mod Spotlight, with C&C Generals: Operation Firestorm and its GLA Faction

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!

UserPostedImage
#174 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 3:54:30 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With the release of OmegaBolt's YR: Red Resurrection 2.2 I would like to dedicate tomorrow's Doomy's Choice Stream to this wonderful mod with some PvP Action.
Tomorrow, 04-04-2018 at 20:00 CET I will be streaming this mod on my channel on Twitch
See you all then!

UserPostedImage