Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zekxz  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:18:48 PM(UTC)
zekxz
Private

Hey guys, I have the Origin Version of RA3 and I'm trying to get The Red Alert Mod to work, however I've been quite unsuccessful sadly. It repeatedly gives me the error "Missing Ssleay32.dll" -- I've no clue what that is honestly, and I have looked around on how to fix it but once again, sadly unsuccessful. I have heard that Origin is quite a problem maker when it comes to mods, but I've also seen that it's possible, as some people have fixed theirs. In one post there was something about an alternate launcher command or something, and it fixed a few people's problems however, the link is broken... so yeah... Can anyone help? If you do, thank you very much! But please put it in "baby terms" as I'm not the most computer savvy guy.
Sponsor
Offline CommieDog  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:11:19 AM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
Oh, the Origin version. I've heard that it's quite problematic and doesn't play nice with mods. Have you tried getting another mod to work?
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you