Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline VTULCobra  
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 6, 2014 3:41:08 PM(UTC)
VTULCobra
Major
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Sweden

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I know exactly what it is UTD, me and Acid talk every day on Xfire, sometimes about that. Some of it are facts, some of it are opinions. Mine and his. And there you go again, insulting me, when I did nothing to you. Like Acidbrain said today, people hate these new mod kids cause they think they know everything, when they really know close to nothing. I myself don't know close to half of everything, but neither do I pretend to. People didn't have anything against you from the start UTD, now, people do, including me. Mostly cause you keep insulting me when I never insulted you.
Also agree with Acidbrain, I'm done arguing about bull*censored*. Everything from now on is game-related. If you have anything you wish to say to me, PM me so that everyone else can be at peace.
Rank up!
Offline UTD^Force  
#22 Posted : Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:12:35 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
You are the one who started this *censored*, by replying to an old topic.

I have never said I know it all.

Who are the people that hate me excluding you and acid? All whom I care about that they don't dislike my attitude are my closest friends here (Gameanater, SUPER-G & Mad) [That also, as I think, see me as their friend]. There are some guys that I respect and see them as they are my friends, while seeing that they don't take me as a close friend (Rrtaya, AZH, KlingonDragon, precision_bomber).

I didn't PM you because you started in public.

**Just a note, whenever you post, I'll reply.
And btw, while you know what it is, why did you post that? And why did you say that I locked the *censored* topic because I saw anti-muslim? You see who wants to argue?

Edited by user Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:42:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

Moderator and former map reviewer
CnC Labs
Offline VTULCobra  
#23 Posted : Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:20:50 PM(UTC)
VTULCobra
Major
Sweden

Like I said, children. I didn't "start" anything, I continued on a topic that you had no right to close, simple.
Edit: "You see who wants to argue" for *censored* sake... xD How does that imply I want to argue? I can't, not with you at least. Nothing good comes out of it and your ego is too big to stand up against. It's just a waste of time.

Edited by user Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:22:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank up!
Offline CommieDog  
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 6, 2014 9:13:05 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
I agreed with UTD^Force's decision to lock the topic because I was worried that this topic would turn into a flame war like the last topic in this vein did. However I can also agree with vtulcobra's decision to unlock the topic. A month should be enough for any stirred tempers to cool, and I'm willing to give this topic a second chance.

As far as I can tell, this sort of thing is not against the forum rules established by MicScoTho. And I don't think acidbrain is trolling, even if many people here find this sort of stuff obnoxious and unwelcome. That's why I didn't delete his topics when I first saw them, and why I continue to let them exist on these forums.

UTD^Force and vtulcobra: I don't know what the enmity between you two is, but you both need to stop bringing it out in public. It looks really bad when people see moderators flaming each other.

Originally Posted by: UTD^Force Go to Quoted Post
I didn't lock it because I saw Anti-Muslim, did you ask him why I had locked it before coming here and spitting the first words which came to your "mind"? I told him why I locked it in a PM, ask him about that. Use the skull between your shoulders...
I locked it to stop 'something' only him knows what it is. He appreciated it then, but now, he wouldn't because he changed to be hateful to anybody called UTD^Force.

I think it would be best to explain yourself publicly, because based on what you posted, it looks like you mistook acidbrain's post for being anti-Muslim.
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you
thanks 5 users thanked CommieDog for this useful post.
SUPER-G on 12/6/2014(UTC), VTULCobra on 12/7/2014(UTC), UTD^Force on 12/7/2014(UTC), Gameanater on 12/7/2014(UTC), zero hour mad map maker on 12/14/2014(UTC)
Offline VTULCobra  
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:52:10 AM(UTC)
VTULCobra
Major
Sweden

Thank you Commie, I'm done here.
Rank up!
Offline UTD^Force  
#26 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:17:40 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Me too.
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline UTD^Force  
#27 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:58:49 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Oh, and the reason I locked this topic, was because I saw all of them grouping against his ideas & caedares called him silly, while he isn't.
And I AM a Muslim by the way, neither anti-Muslim nor anti-Christian or against any religion, except Jewish Zionists & all Zionists.

Edited by user Sunday, December 7, 2014 9:24:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline UTD^Force  
#28 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:22:25 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

But, we made up, me and vtul.
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline acidbrain  
#29 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2014 5:36:46 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Ok, we are all good now i think so this topic can be locked forever now, not planning to add any posts related to the topic unless someone else wants to post something about being a terrorist..:P
Panem et kirkinses
Offline VTULCobra  
#30 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2014 6:36:08 AM(UTC)
VTULCobra
Major
Sweden

I guess it's worth keeping up for a bit longer, maybe someone else catches it.

Edit: Yes, me and UTD are good.

Edited by user Monday, December 8, 2014 9:32:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank up!
Offline Gameanater  
#31 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:32:05 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
cnclabs wrote:
4 users thanked CommieDog for this useful post.
SUPER-G on 12/6/2014, vtulcobra on 12/7/2014, UTD^Force on 12/7/2014, Gameanater on 12/7/2014

Now that's not something you see every day.
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline Blbpaws  
#32 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:59:32 AM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CommieDog Go to Quoted Post
I agreed with UTD^Force's decision to lock the topic because I was worried that this topic would turn into a flame war like the last topic in this vein did. However I can also agree with vtulcobra's decision to unlock the topic. A month should be enough for any stirred tempers to cool, and I'm willing to give this topic a second chance.

As far as I can tell, this sort of thing is not against the forum rules established by MicScoTho. And I don't think acidbrain is trolling, even if many people here find this sort of stuff obnoxious and unwelcome. That's why I didn't delete his topics when I first saw them, and why I continue to let them exist on these forums.

UTD^Force and vtulcobra: I don't know what the enmity between you two is, but you both need to stop bringing it out in public. It looks really bad when people see moderators flaming each other.

Originally Posted by: UTD^Force Go to Quoted Post
I didn't lock it because I saw Anti-Muslim, did you ask him why I had locked it before coming here and spitting the first words which came to your "mind"? I told him why I locked it in a PM, ask him about that. Use the skull between your shoulders...
I locked it to stop 'something' only him knows what it is. He appreciated it then, but now, he wouldn't because he changed to be hateful to anybody called UTD^Force.

I think it would be best to explain yourself publicly, because based on what you posted, it looks like you mistook acidbrain's post for being anti-Muslim.

For what it's worth, I agree 100%. No need for such tension, especially between staff. Glad it's resolved.
UserPostedImage
Offline UTD^Force  
#33 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:50:05 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Originally Posted by: Gameanater Go to Quoted Post
cnclabs wrote:
4 users thanked CommieDog for this useful post.
SUPER-G on 12/6/2014, vtulcobra on 12/7/2014, UTD^Force on 12/7/2014, Gameanater on 12/7/2014

Now that's not something you see every day.

Dude, he's CommieDog xD

EDIT: Ok blb, I won't do it again :)

Edited by user Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:52:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs