Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hecthor doomhammer  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:23:01 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hello every one, my name is Hecthor Doomhammer and welcome to another strea...... ... Wait, I'm not streaming now.

Any way. For those who don't know it yet, I do livestreams of a couple of C&C mods, such as Mental Omega, YR: Red-Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Generals: Rise of the Reds on my twitch channel The streams usually last for 2 hours per stream.

In this topic I will post updates on when I stream which mod.

Mental Omega is done currently on wednesdays at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving) together with Zenothist, who streams on The mentalmeisters channel and if your connection is up to it, you can view both streams side by side on our shared Kadgar basically allowing you to view the streams from 2 different perspectives, as Zenothist and myself are always observing/playing in the same games. Of course you as players are more than welcome to jump into our hosted games.

YR: Red-Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars are done on fridays, also at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving).

YR: Red-Resurrection is publicly available here which means you can join us as players on stream. Usually I try to stream this mod once per month. If demand gets high enough, this might change in the future,

Attacque Supérior is currently not available to the public, so the streams that we do of it, are basically a showcase of progress Graion Dilach makes in his mod. And once this mod is released to the public, of course you can jump in as players. I try to stream this mod once per month, but it depends on the progress that has been made in between streams, so there is a chance that in a given month there will not be an AS stream.

Colony Wars made its debut on July 11th 2014 on my channel Because it's still in Pre-alpha stage, it's not available to the public and just as with Attacque Supérior, we'll try to bring something new to showcase with every stream as development continues and hopefully I'll stream this once per month as well.

On other fridays on occasion, I do stream Mental Omega. I usually have a different co-commentator, or even multiple co-commentators and during these streams, I tend to me more laid back, relaxed and I may even play different background music.

Generals: Rise of the Reds is streamed on Sundays, at either 13:00 GMT or 14:00 GMT, depending on who my co-commentator is (daylight savings) and these streams are of the internal beta 1,85, which currently doesn't have a scheduled public release. In the future, once this version does get released, most streams will revolve around 1,85, but I've received word that from time to time I'll end up doing a pre-release 2.0 stream, to showcase new stuff.

In the info section of my channel, which you can find below the video window, I have posted lots of information about what I stream, when I stream and some of the images will lead to different links. So please take your time to look around and click on those images and links I've posted there.
One very important link is the Schedule and Countdown which I update after every stream, given I know what I end up streaming next, which shows you a countdown on when the next stream is.

I also have a Facebook page where I always post updates on anthing related to streams o videos I make.

Also, my Twitter is always up to date on what's going on.

I even have my own subforum on SWR Productions (forum currently down) where I post all sorts of updates, and where you can ask questions and give feedback.

Lastly, my Youtube channel is where all streams, except for some Friday MO streams, are uploaded as well.

So I hope to see you all on wednesdays, fridays and sundays.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:30:12 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Althought we had some big plans for this upcoming stream, it just didn't fit in our schedule and we're rethinking our plans regardig the subject.
This leaes us pretty much with a regular scheduled stream with regular games. But don't worry, we'll find a way to properly execute out (evil) plans.
Join me and The Hunter for another Rise of the Reds Stream this upcoming sunday July 7th 2014 at 13:00 GMT. The place? My channel at Twitch of course!
Countdown to the stream
Livestreamer of Mental Omega, Rise of the Reds, YR: Red Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars

UserPostedImage
Offline Gameanater  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:58:10 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Do you take requests on stuff to stream?
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:25:46 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

For now my wishlist of mods gets priority whjen it comes to new mods.

As for mods that I already stream, thetre's pretty much no use in requesting what gets showcased, as players play as they want to play. I'm not going to force players to play different sides that they are less comfortable with.

Sometimes I do take song requests, but only when I announce a so called Jukebox stream on Mental Omega but song requests require you to donate :p

UserPostedImage
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:52:34 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

This upcoming friday, at 15:00 GMT My channel will be hosting the first livestream of a new mod for Yuri's Revenge: Red Alert: Colony Wars by Atomic Noodles, lead developper of the mod.

"They have long stayed dormant. The Giant Ants have returned and are now wreaking havoc against those who tried to elminate them. Will you help them achieve their revenge or will you be the one to stop them? Colony Wars is a partial Conversion Mod for Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge. The Mod aims to add in the Giant Ants (The Colony) as a fully playable side,A New Set of Campaigns for each side as well as adding new toys for the original three sides. Allies,Soviets & Yuri. Awaken the Swarm!!!"

Countdown to the stream

Colony Wars on ModDb

Hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:48:39 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Tomorrow, July 13th 2014 at 14:00 GMT XAttus will join me as co-commentator as we will attempt another showcase of his Arena Gamemode. It's going to be 1 match tho, but still, both him and I will be playing, to give you an indication on which GP's are and are not available.
Join us at my Twitch channel
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
Offline Gameanater  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:42:39 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hecthor doomhammer Go to Quoted Post
For now my wishlist of mods gets priority whjen it comes to new mods.

As for mods that I already stream, thetre's pretty much no use in requesting what gets showcased, as players play as they want to play. I'm not going to force players to play different sides that they are less comfortable with.

Sometimes I do take song requests, but only when I announce a so called Jukebox stream on Mental Omega but song requests require you to donate :p

Ah, I see. Well, I'm making my own mod for Zero Hour: Generals Domination (lamely title, I know). The Infantry General is closest to being finished, I just have to add one more slightly complex unit to him and I'm pretty much done with the guy. Maybe after I do that, you could do a recorded/stream/whatever thing of the new Infantry General? :P
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 6:35:47 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

I honsetly don't think I'll do that. I'm still learing to get comfortable with Rise of the Reds, since it has been over 6 years since I last looked at Generals Zero Hour and as I said, my schedule is pretty full as it is

UserPostedImage
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:21:26 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

A little on the late side with the announcement, I know, but !blamehaxxan :p
Tonight at 18:00 GMT as usual Zenothist and I will hold another Mental Omega Multistream at Our shared kadgar or, if your connection isn't up to the task of holding 2 streams, you can always check it at my ownTwitchpage .
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Edited by user Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:26:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#10 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 9:41:06 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
If you guys are up for it, you can join me and Omegabolt tonight at 18:00 GMT for another livestream of his mod, Red Resurrection on my channel on Twitch
Countdown for the stream
If you want to join is as player, which of course you can, you can download Red Resurrection from here
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#11 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 4:36:03 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

This upcoming sunday, July 20th at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we host another casual stream of Rise of the Reds where we'll observe the GLA devestating everything in their path, China burning down everything in their path, USA's Airforce bombing everything in their patch, Russia streamrolling eveyrhing in their path and ECA just sitting tight at their massive wall of defenses.

This and much more can be seen at my Twitchchannel

Countdown to the stream

Also we want to know what sort of images you prefer as stream promotional material. Renders as you see here, or In-game screenshots as we've done a few in the past?
Poll for this

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#12 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16:39 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
The Latin Confederation was left alone as it had to fend off the entirety of the Allied Pacific Navy and it might happen, despite the text in the image, that I'll be left to stream on my own tonight.
So for that matter, I'll advertise this as a Solo Stream on My channel on Twitch tonight at 18:00 GMT
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:31:32 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
While the Propaganda Airship supports his comrades on the ground by boosting their morale, I will host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT. Perhaps a little shorter than usual, as I do have somewhere to go and the last moment I can leave is 16:00 GMT. So we'll see how everything goes.
The place of course is my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:36:06 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

The Allies in the Ural Mountains may think it's just the howling wind in thunderous skies, but little do they know they're about to witness the supreme power of Mother Russia.

Join me tomorrow, July 30th 2014 at 18:00 GMT for another stream of Mental Omega at my channel on twitch
Zenothist will not be joining me.
Countdown to the stream

Also, because I recently passed 400 followers, I'm thinking on a Q&A session as a 500 follower special, given if ppl want this. Vote here or ask a chat moderator to type in the command !strawpoll for the link in the chat.

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:52:19 PM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage
This upcoming Friday it is finally time to see one of the most entertaining Mental Omega Let's Players join up with The One and Only.... me... I think... Wait, does that sound right? Well, there is of course only 1 me, so I guess it should sound right...
Any way. Like Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth joining Kamelot on stage. Like your favorite beer and your favorite flavor of potato chips. Like Loki teaming up with Satan, this promisses to be one hell of an epic stream.
Friday August 1st 2014 at 18:00 GMT at my channel on twitch we will be observing and maybe even playing Mental Omega
Countdown to the stream
Subscribe to Irwe3 on Youtube where an edited version of this stream will be uploaded

See you all then!!! Oh yeah, Bring BOOZE!

UserPostedImage
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 3, 2014 5:59:01 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With the skies if the Europan borders guarded by squadrons of Bloodhounds, I feel safe enough to host another livestream of Rise of the Reds, today at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
Remember to ask for [url=http://strawpoll.me/2207817[/url]the !strawpoll command[/url] in the chat

We've got some interesting new stuff to show and announce, so you don't want to miss this!

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:31:02 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With Zenothist still Unavailable, The Scorpion Cell has reclaimed their land and with that also a nice Allied Base. Who knows what kind of nasty technologies they might find and use...

In other news, This upcoming wednesday, August 6th 2014 at 18:00 GMT I will be hosting another livestream of Mental Omega on my channel on Twitch

Remember to vote in favor of, or against a 500 follower Q&A special once I get there

Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

(promo image by lInEr_MN)

UserPostedImage
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2014 7:30:07 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

While construction Excavators are busy bolstering defenses, the Warhound ARVE supports the lines and repairs any damaged structure. And when times get really stressful, it digs into the ground to support the defenses with its cannon to take care of any tanks and infantry that comes too close. Just don't leave it out of range of any anti air defenses you might have....

With the defensive lines secured, I feel comfotable enough to host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, August 10th 2014 at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

If you don't know how long you'll have to wait, as always I've got a countdown for you all

And with only 70 followers away I'd like to remind you, if you haven't done so already to vote whether you do or do not want to have a special stream where I'll answer any questions asked by you and your fellow viewers about me as a livestreamer in a 500 follower Q&A special stream. Vote here

See you all then!

UserPostedImage
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:26:27 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

With Volkov watching as his fleet leaves for the shores of who knows where, Zenothist will,after 3 weeks of absense, rejoin me as co-host and co-commentator of another weekly Mental Omega Multi Stream on wednesday August 13th 2014 at 18:00 GMT.
If your bandwith is up to the taks and you're interested in watching the stream from both perspectives, you can watch this at our shared Kadgar link
If you're not too sure about the strength of your bandwith, you can of course always come to my channel on Twitch and hang out there.

Curious how much longer you will have to wait for this stream? As always I've got a countdown for you

And remember, with only 57 followers to go until I reach the 500 followers, you can vote in favor of, or against a special stream where in I will answer any and all questions related to my work on Twitch and Youtube in my 500 Follower Q&A Special. Vote here

I hope to see all of you then!

UserPostedImage
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:16:13 AM(UTC)
hecthor doomhammer
Major

UserPostedImage

Having lost his Lunar Base and the majority of the research that was located there, Yuri realizes that his primary focus should be on Terra Firma.
Having a secret base on the Falkland Islands, where most of his Genetics research is being held, plans for a sinister devise have arisen, a device that's able to mutate infantry that is near death.
The driver is a nice guy, as he doesn't kill any one, but it sure seems like he enjoys watching his enemies twist in agony before they become mindless Brutes under his Master's control.

In other news, I know July didn't have an Attacque Supérior stream, so we're gonna make up for lost time and on August 22nd 2014 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch Graion Dilach will join me as co-commentator once again to see what nastyness Yuri can come up with this time.

Countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all then!

UserPostedImage