Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gameanater  
#41 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 4:09:44 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I agree with Mix.

I musta had a brain cramp the first time I read this...
Originally Posted by: JoshZemlinsky Go to Quoted Post

I wonder what this mod comes with that bugs up World Builder this bad.

'Cause reading it again, it made perfect sense to me... Whatevers. XD

Also, you didn't answer and say what the name of the mod was. :P
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline JoshZemlinsky  
#42 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:36:20 AM(UTC)
JoshZemlinsky
Captain

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Lol, i knew nothing good would come out of mentioning i play the game with a mod.
Thing for me is, i played Generals Zero Hour non-stop when i was younger, it got kind of boring now adays as i've done everything a 100 times over.

And well that sentence made pretty good sense to me, but whatever. I also checked the mod files, and i start to think it is not hte mod but something else, as the mod comes with nothing that should interfere with World Builder.

And sorry, i completely missed you asking the name of it.

It's called Contra - currently i am using the 8th beta.

Anyways, i have been trying multiple things to get it to work, no luck yet, but i kinda figured no one here was interested.
I find that the AI i had problems with before, probably just suffered from a bad day, as later on he worked fine.

Also, fantastic news - i found out what was wrong with the AI. Apperently it was due to my own stupidity.
Apperently they were attempting to build a type of building that they did yet not have access to, there by the script would never be completed.
Meaning all workers and what not got stuck trying to build this yet not aquired building. After making so that they wont try to build it before its accessable fixed it.
I also found out why they didn't attack, apperently it was because it didn't count attack teams, as they were assigned incorrectly.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:52:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified