Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zero  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2011 1:02:15 PM(UTC)
zero
Private

Hi I'm from drawing so I ask for help through a translator. What are the steps to play with the carpet bomb against the computer, without entering missions? This weapon is not activated and the slots I have in the Command Set only reach up to 12 How to create more slots>?

thank you very much now ..

greetings ...

Edited by user Sunday, August 7, 2011 1:09:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline stefandeath  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:04:13 AM(UTC)
stefandeath
Private

You cannot add in more than 12 slots into a unit/building. Do not fear though since there is a work-around with it. Have a look at the GLA worker, you can hit on a button to change between Normal Buildings and Fake Buildings. A Worker has 2 different Command Sets connected to each other.

I don't know if you can copy it or so, but I know for sure that the 'Supreme War' mod uses it on a sort off same way, maybe you should check it out how those mod creator(s) did it (I remember China and GLA having a special button to switch between different things you can build in the War Factory/Arms Dealer).
"-Supreme War: [Created by UKRANIUM] Supreme War is a modification for ZH that removes all of the generals and gives the original factions (USA, CHINA, GLA) all the additions the other generals had. So what you end up with is the BEST of the BEST. Lots of cool changes in this one. Check the included readme file for full details."
http://www.cncden.com/genmods_fanmade.shtml

My self made CCG Zero Hour Maps can be downloaded from here. Readme files are included.
My Uploaded Race Maps: Race map v3.1 | Race Map v2.5